EA Forums - Banner

Purchased Shauna-Donuts gone & now she's gone ...help ?!

Replies

• untamedtigre
    42 posts
    edited February 2013
    You can contact iTunes for a refund, just send them an email explaining what happened plus the order # from your receipt. But before you contact them you might want to check your inventory. sometimes things go missing and are found hiding out there. Though since she isn't connected with. building it would be odd for that, but check just in case. Some people have had. glitch where Shauna just quits her teasing ducks task and wanders away ( she's a teenage girl with limited attention span I guess) so you might find her randomly walking around your town too.
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    Double check your town and even triple check it, Do a hard close on the app and reopen it. I know with santa coin's and valentines hearts, and even donuts when i had bought a boatload all at one point went down to 0 when i logged in. Luckily all i had to do was close my app from menu and reopen it back and luckily it was all there again
  • joebeezyjh
    136 posts
    edited February 2013
    Call iTunes they should give you a refund. I had this happend when I brought svt. They gave me the money spent for the doughnuts purchased.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.