EA Forums - Banner

Hidden bonus Springfield heights

Replies

• I have all possible buildingupgrades for SH but only a few are placed. How can players know there is such thing like a secret multiplier?? What is the secret??, where can I check some facts about this (for me) 'secret multiplier'. Is it somewhere hidden in the game or dus it only exist on this forum?
  • antwan526 wrote: »
    I have all possible buildingupgrades for SH but only a few are placed. How can players know there is such thing like a secret multiplier?? What is the secret??, where can I check some facts about this (for me) 'secret multiplier'. Is it somewhere hidden in the game or dus it only exist on this forum?

To answer your first question, I have no idea what the big secret is. Check out this thread for more info about it:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/81718/sh-tables/p1
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • antwan526 wrote: »
    I have all possible buildingupgrades for SH but only a few are placed. How can players know there is such thing like a secret multiplier?? What is the secret??, where can I check some facts about this (for me) 'secret multiplier'. Is it somewhere hidden in the game or dus it only exist on this forum?

You can confirm how much hidden xp boost you have by placing an item that gives you a known xp amount and then checking how much xp you gain, there's a thread on here that shows you how to calculate the hidden Springfield Heights and known multiplier amount.
  • girl22721
    1160 posts Member
    antwan526 wrote: »
    How can players know there is such thing like a secret multiplier?

1) Build a Kwik-E-Mart and measure the XP you received.
    2) Divide by 20 (or 100 if running the XP collider).
    3) Subtract 100.
    4) Subtract your displayed conformity percentage.
    5) The result is your SH hidden bonus percentage.
  • Im really thinking about upgrading all the SH Buildings now that I know once done you take the ugly things back down do lvl1
  • Thank you for your kind advice. I placed my buildings and it worked; my brown houses went from 4xp to 5xp. Small step for mankind, giant leap for my Springfield ;)
  • rw228
    1059 posts Member
    I try and stack a couple of the main mansion buildings to get the bonus and not actually use double of the add on pieces. They all just so massive.
  • rw228 wrote: »
    I try and stack a couple of the main mansion buildings to get the bonus and not actually use double of the add on pieces. They all just so massive.

You dont need to use any of the add on pieces. I used to keep one of each mansion type out with all the pieces out for show and the rest stuffed into a far away corner.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • tapebelt wrote: »
    shabu922 wrote: »
    Just put my 10 classic mansions, all level 5, out from storage, and it had no effect on my bonus percentage.

the key word is "hidden".... it doesn't reflect in your conform-o-meter bonus, but it does actually boost your xp earnings.

It has no effect at all... Just put out mansions, villas, parking sites = 102% to see the effect on the XP payout. Same as before.

• It's so hard, Jim.
  • dzzah
    12 posts Member
    It's so hard, Jim.
    ...0tfyZnk.gif

You dont need to use any of the add on pieces. I used to keep one of each mansion type out with all the pieces out for show and the rest stuffed into a far away corner.

Sorry to revamp this old thread but my husband ( mizark007 ) and I disagree on this. He says I need all my extra bits out and I don't think so. Can anyone (other than the member I quoted above) confirm which of us is correct? I really don't want to put all those ugly pieces out....
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    rw228 wrote: »

Sorry to revamp this old thread but my husband ( mizark007 ) and I disagree on this. He says I need all my extra bits out and I don't think so. Can anyone (other than the member I quoted above) confirm which of us is correct? I really don't want to put all those ugly pieces out....

You don't need the pieces to get the bonus. It is just the main buildings that give the hidden bonus.
  • girl22721 wrote: »

3) Subtract 100.

bcf.png
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.

For springfield heights you only need the base buildings out (and island hideaway must be level 2 or higher). I.E. modern mansion out is 5%, modern mansion out with all the little bits is 5%

If you have the beach Hideaways (not part of the hidden xp bonus, part of the main bonus percentage) each of those pieces give you an extra bit. I.E. beach hideaway with all the upgrades parts out is 20%
  • hatchet669 wrote: »

For springfield heights you only need the base buildings out (and island hideaway must be level 2 or higher). I.E. modern mansion out is 5%, modern mansion out with all the little bits is 5%

If you have the beach Hideaways (not part of the hidden xp bonus, part of the main bonus percentage) each of those pieces give you an extra bit. I.E. beach hideaway with all the upgrades parts out is 20%

Ditto

3) Subtract 100.

bcf.png

Lol
  • lucienleon519
    1327 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    :D

• hatchet669 wrote: »

Yeah I'm grinding to finish upgrading the hideaways. All my buildings are lvl 5 I'm just really glad I don't have to put all that ugly add on stuff out.

3) Subtract 100.

bcf.png

I have some KEMs building now because I've been donut farming. I hate math, but in 2 hours I'll do it just to see.