EA Forums - Banner

Do the Bartman/Ratman

Bart-man5675
38 posts Member
edited April 2017
Who remembers me?

Replies

• giphy.gif
  • I had a feeling you would return someday.

#FreeRatman
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    giphy.gif
  • 4junk3000
    5315 posts Member
    My friend Ratman once mentioned something about gnomes he has inside sources so it would make sense he knows what he's on about

Really, man? (Just plain man. Not some persona in your imagination.) It was a little humorous a few years ago or whenever you were here. But no one has missed your childish behavior of talking like a simpleton.

I welcome you to participate in the forum as a sincere TSTO player, interested in discussing game features. I welcome your opinions on any subject in Off Topic.

BUT YOUR CHILDISH ATTENTION SEEKING COMMENTS ARE JUST IRRITATING, AND BORDERLINE TROLLING.

PLEASE MATURE YOURSELF. (Or adulterate yourself, just not here.)

Now, take a breath, don't jump to defend yourself and turn this into a battle, because you an I both know it'll just escalate pointlessly. Take this constructive criticism as it's intended: a sign you need to calm down and play nice like the rest of us. Or just leave again.

But don't come here to practice your clown routine. It's rude to the forum participants who don't appreciate it, and I'm one of them. The other replies here clearly support this perspective.

THANKS, man!!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    I'm confused by the first and especially the last comment. There's something wrong with acting a fool (who isn't hurting anyone)?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    My friend Ratman once mentioned something about gnomes he has inside sources so it would make sense he knows what he's on about

Really, man? (Just plain man. Not some persona in your imagination.) It was a little humorous a few years ago or whenever you were here. But no one has missed your childish behavior of talking like a simpleton.

I welcome you to participate in the forum as a sincere TSTO player, interested in discussing game features. I welcome your opinions on any subject in Off Topic.

BUT YOUR CHILDISH ATTENTION SEEKING COMMENTS ARE JUST IRRITATING, AND BORDERLINE TROLLING.

PLEASE MATURE YOURSELF. (Or adulterate yourself, just not here.)

Now, take a breath, don't jump to defend yourself and turn this into a battle, because you an I both know it'll just escalate pointlessly. Take this constructive criticism as it's intended: a sign you need to calm down and play nice like the rest of us. Or just leave again.

But don't come here to practice your clown routine. It's rude to the forum participants who don't appreciate it, and I'm one of them. The other replies here clearly support this perspective.

THANKS, man!!

Amen!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

• simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Doge approved.
  • see...you guys have been so quiet here on OT you guys woke up Ratman.... 0_0
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    We didn't say "ratman" three times....that's how he's summoned.
  • Ahh Ratman. Love that guy and josh sheerer
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    binawhile wrote: »
    Ahh Ratman. Love that guy and josh sheerer
    giphy.gif

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    funny-i-m-my-own-biggest-fan-comedy-t-shirt.skreened-t-shirt.black.w460h520b3t1.jpg
  • tommy1724
    1972 posts Member
    binawhile wrote: »
    Ahh Ratman. Love that guy and josh sheerer
    Glad to meet a fan. The Ratman will do photos and autographs but obviously not for free the Ratcave needs some way of paying the bills

Just take it, @Bart-man5675!

ofc2Osf.gif