Lard Lad Donuts (winter 2017):
ud84Vurl.jpg
Ruined Lard Lad Donuts (credit to @stinkbugger for the image):
LhKDh8gl.png
Post edited by Muhsterino on
Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS

Replies

• I just tap everywhere
  • Once again, thanks for all the hard work. There will be a little something extra in your check next week!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 4junk3000
    5407 posts Member
    Nice documentation. This should be a sticky thread.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • bluntcard
    3925 posts Member
    Great job.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Thanks for the comments :smiley:
    @4junk3000 I have got this one linked in one of my other threads, but I would love for this thread to be stickied in GD:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-new-players#latest
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Awesome @Muhsterino. That's a lot of work and very helpful. +1
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

• I really appreciate all of the time and effort you have put into making and posting these guides @Muhsterino, especially the building animation ones. Wish they would make them all stickies, but I have them bookmarked anyway. :):+1:
  • At Lard Lad Maggy can also lie inthe hole of the donut.
  • I have not played this game for more than a year. There is bug in my game. After I start the game, I will hear the countdown but instead of starting, the game will freeze. Have to wait at least five minutes or more before it suddenly starts on its own. :disappointed:
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    I have not played this game for more than a year. There is bug in my game. After I start the game, I will hear the countdown but instead of starting, the game will freeze. Have to wait at least five minutes or more before it suddenly starts on its own. :disappointed:

it works fine in my town, but i gave up playing this again. was clearing it during the destination event because it's near my airport, and i didn't wanna see the bouncing icon all the time... but i'm not bothering with it anymore.

awesome guide and pictures though @Muhsterino!
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    feivel7112 wrote: »
    At Lard Lad Maggy can also lie inthe hole of the donut.
    Used to. Sadly she's never appeared in the hole for me. I thought she might during winter, but no go.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • feivel7112 wrote: »
    At Lard Lad Maggy can also lie inthe hole of the donut.
    That would be cute.
    I wanna say thanks again @Muhsterino Right after I read the post and said thanks too, I went back to the game and did my tapping. Then started the Maggie game, hit start and realized that the volume in the game settings were muted but couldn't get into the settings to fix it.
    Was so freakin glad I had read this cuz I went at it sound blind and just checked the tops of the buildings I remembered reading in the list and found her! Lol
    So total kudos for the kick **** list!
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • i wants going to finish The End of thee Beginning task way to many
    good story though but now I think I will that I know the outcome thanks Muhsterino
  • When Cletus's farm is oriented the other way, Maggie appears directly above the only section of the fence with wires in it. (The lowest corner)
  • wiedmannaj
    1125 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    168sean168 wrote: »
    I have not played this game for more than a year. There is bug in my game. After I start the game, I will hear the countdown but instead of starting, the game will freeze. Have to wait at least five minutes or more before it suddenly starts on its own. :disappointed:

Yeah, I get that, too, but it's not five minutes, it's less (unless you are exaggerating). It does feel like five minutes sometimes, though. I wonder if it's related to having a high multiplier or a lot of buildings.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »

Yeah, I get that, too, but it's not five minutes, it's less (unless you are exaggerating). It does feel like five minutes sometimes, though. I wonder if it's related to having a high multiplier or a lot of buildings.

:smile: not sure, it feels like five minutes. I usually reset the game by hard closing and relaunching it. The screen will go black and some minutes later, Maggie game suddenly will run by itself.
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I find that exiting and restarting TSTO immediately before attempting to play any of the mini games greatly reduces the chance of them crashing (or running unplayably slowly, which is nearly as frustrating). Similarly, visiting Krustyland or neighbours can also help.

If the Where's Maggie or Homer Chilli games do crash then the timer seems to reset upon restart of TSTO and allow a replay after 5 minutes (unlike the new Drone Scan mini game, which doesn't allow a replay after a crash; the opportunity is lost & have to wait the full 4 hours to try again).
  • Have her possible hiding spots been reduced? I returned to the game after at least a year off last month, and I've only found her on generic house roofs now, ie: brown/pink/purple etc.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Have her possible hiding spots been reduced? I returned to the game after at least a year off last month, and I've only found her on generic house roofs now, ie: brown/pink/purple etc.

Based on my recent experience, nothing has changed.

• Have her possible hiding spots been reduced? I returned to the game after at least a year off last month, and I've only found her on generic house roofs now, ie: brown/pink/purple etc.

I'm guessing you have a house farm? The more of the generic buildings the better the odds she will be on there. 95% of the time she is either on my house farm or lard lad farm. Very rarely will i find her on the unique buildings.