EA Forums - Banner

What is your multiplier?

Replies

• Thanks for the support...gotta go & tap some more buildings
  • How do you find the multiplier number?
  • willp_70 wrote: »
    How do you find the multiplier number?

Press on the stars to the right of your donuts, above your XP bar…
    I went to Hollywood Upstairs Medical College.
  • kymagirl wrote: »
    All of these recent posts about multipliers & donut reserves inspired me to work on upping my multiplier:

Wed. 4/26 had multiplier 1334.76% and 7074 donuts
    Fri. 4/28 have multiplier 2037.72% and 2002 donuts

So, for 5072 donuts, I increased my multiplier by 702.96%, or a cost of 7.22 donuts for each 1% increase.

Now, I just have to work on hiding the 36 news vans & 56 I&S billboards & deal with the sore fingertips from all that tapping :#

I have just checked and I've got 198 Channel 6 news vans and 222 Itchy and Scratchy billboards in storage lol.
  • Hid the 36 news vans & started on the I&S billboards - those were just from the last 1000 or so donuts. Total for vans/billboards is somewhere around 375-400 of each, I stopped trying to keep track after a while & there's no way I'm nuking to find out.
  • sflowers330
    644 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I don't bother hiding them. They're in a compact formation 8 abreast and the width of the top of the map.
  • I just hit 3000. My original goal was to do a little above 2000, and start redoing my town getting rid of multiplier buildings I didn't like. I'll go to 3200 so I always stay above 3k, and start buying smaller items with multipliers (like the BBQ pig) to slowly replace the news vans and billboards with a lower footprint.
  • Asia really dislike Springfield heights, that is where all of the vast amounts of vans and billboards take up space.
  • 350.85! Thank you ISBBs and C6NVs!
  • I just hit 3000. My original goal was to do a little above 2000, and start redoing my town getting rid of multiplier buildings I didn't like. I'll go to 3200 so I always stay above 3k, and start buying smaller items with multipliers (like the BBQ pig) to slowly replace the news vans and billboards with a lower footprint.

That's my long term plan...
  • st3phen527 wrote: »
    willp_70 wrote: »
    How do you find the multiplier number?

Press on the stars to the right of your donuts, above your XP bar…

Thank you 140%.
  • 353.85! Chugging along.
  • Milestone reached :)
    Hope/assume, reaching 2000% will be much easier :#
    Multi_1.jpg

• Congratulations singadus!

Yes the next 1000% will be much easier! :)
  • thanks again everyone all this tapping I heard alot about your multiplier but had no idea how to find out I just knew I have the colliplier or I think thats how its spelt it ups your XP now I have to find out
  • mattinf
    72 posts Member
    up to 533.40 % now. Making progress
    Level 939 - play almost every hour.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    Just checked and I'm at 546% at the moment.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I'm at 358.85%.

Instead of buying MBs I've started saving my donuts for the last chance sale starting the 5th. I would like to get Duff Brewery(130), Russ Cargill (80), Femme Fatale(60), Not a Laser Shark Pool(50). I don't think I'll make it to the NALSP....
  • The Yellow Submersible and a couple of mystery boxes got me up to 818.85% this morning.

Slowly creeping up to 1,000%.....!
  • 94nt3nb31n
    257 posts Member
    amazing results. good for all of you. happy tapping.