EA Forums - Banner

What food could you eat everyday!?

Prev134
simp7fan
4163 posts Member
edited May 2017
For every meal, or once a day.
Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.

Replies

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    pepperoni_pizza.jpg?crc=4023861219
  • wgu8zm.gif
    :) ......
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    pizza for every meal or once a day
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I think I'd get bored of ANYTHING if I had to eat it all the time, no matter how nice it was!

But I'd give eating cheesecake every day a try :p
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    There are a lot of foods that I eat everyday. My breakfast and lunch are basically the same. I may change it up a little bit but I go through phases that I eat the same thing. Right now I have cottage cheese with blueberries, raspberries, and almonds for breakfast. My lunch is a salad, greek yogurt (either strawberry cheesecake or vanilla coconut) and fruit.
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    I'm very inconsistent. I might eat a frozen burrito a few mornings in a row but I can't stand it for long, gotta switch it up.

I'm wishing I could eat the same thing each day. That would simplify my life a little. Pizza and tacos (noted from here) are possibilities. Maybe I should start small with like a single apple a day.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    juliet603 wrote: »
    I think I'd get bored of ANYTHING if I had to eat it all the time, no matter how nice it was!

But I'd give eating cheesecake every day a try :p

There are different flavours of cheesecake...so it could be done. :D
    simp7fan wrote: »
    I'm very inconsistent. I might eat a frozen burrito a few mornings in a row but I can't stand it for long, gotta switch it up.

I'm wishing I could eat the same thing each day. That would simplify my life a little. Pizza and tacos (noted from here) are possibilities. Maybe I should start small with like a single apple a day.

I'm like you, I can't stand eating the same things all the time, I always change.
    My mom loves for us to go to iHop every weekend morning, and she gets the same thing eveytime, the waitresses have her memorised. But I always have to get something different,
    even if I hadn't eaten that item since the last weekend.

An apple daily might work for me too, though I could see myself getting sick of that. :D
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I eat healthier when I eat the same thing all the time. I do variety on the weekends and for dinner. I am also somebody that tends to get the same thing from restaurants. I don't want to risk ordering something new and not liking it.
  • kymagirl
    155 posts Member
    635935072128716536-2118859707_reinventingpotato_hero1.jpg
    Baked; fried; mashed; sliced; whole; diced; shredded; boiled; stuffed; you name it - spuds are the bee's knees for us starch lovers <3
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »
    I eat healthier when I eat the same thing all the time. I do variety on the weekends and for dinner. I am also somebody that tends to get the same thing from restaurants. I don't want to risk ordering something new and not liking it.

There is only two restaurants I go to where I get the same thing, but that is only because I rarely go to them and they are the only ones who make the items I get. Otherwise I like to try new things, or go to new restaurants. But the places that are different (Greek, Vietnamese, and Indian) are all places my mom refuses to go. I haven't found anything I didn't really like, though some can be bad when you reheat it. It mostly knowing what I would eat. Though most of what I get tends to be on the spicy sides. I never go wrong with anything spicy, or has cheese, or even both.

• 4junk3000
    5632 posts Member
    Grilled chicken. In college I did eat it every day, like 3x a day. I worked at a restaurant that let us put our meals on time card pre tax. I learned how to cook there. Awesome place.

I could show you how to make it, and you'd eat it every day too!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member

There is only two restaurants I go to where I get the same thing, but that is only because I rarely go to them and they are the only ones who make the items I get. Otherwise I like to try new things, or go to new restaurants. But the places that are different (Greek, Vietnamese, and Indian) are all places my mom refuses to go. I haven't found anything I didn't really like, though some can be bad when you reheat it. It mostly knowing what I would eat. Though most of what I get tends to be on the spicy sides. I never go wrong with anything spicy, or has cheese, or even both.

Same! Spicy... cheesy...love trying new foods... we're twinsies! :yum::love:
  • bluntcard
    3965 posts Member
    Burritos or Mexican food of any kind including margaritas, chips and salsa, fish tacos....OMG I'm hungry.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3519 posts Member
    juliet603 wrote: »

Same! Spicy... cheesy...love trying new foods... we're twinsies! :yum::love:

KUxKZQe.gif

• moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    Huevos rancheros
  • rosesgirlnz
    4078 posts Member
    Chocolate.
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    Chocolate.

Dark, milk, white, or other?
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    moxxee wrote: »
    Huevos rancheros
    I'm a food tester for that right now. Turns out....not my favorite food, lol.
  • rosesgirlnz
    4078 posts Member
    moxxee wrote: »
    Chocolate.

Dark, milk, white, or other?

All? I guess I would have said milk. But lately I've developed an appreciation for dark.

You?
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    giphy.gif.....