EA Forums - Banner

2000% club

Replies

• Jonalinn wrote: »
    I've actually been working backwards the last few days :D I've been lowering my bonus percentage by storing items that I've grown tired of (little things, nothing major).

Your resignation from the club has been accepted!
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    I've actually been working backwards the last few days :D I've been lowering my bonus percentage by storing items that I've grown tired of (little things, nothing major).

Heh... I've got a little ways to go before I get down to 2000% ;)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved

aren't you still in the 3000% club?
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    tapebelt wrote: »

I'm actually in the 3280% + club right now ;)
  • *Looks at his happiness yesterday at winning a news van in a daily challenge mystery box and achieving a bonus of above 150%......and then cries*
    tapebelt wrote: »

I'm actually in the 3280% + club right now ;)

@Jonalinn - my buying spree ended last night, so I'm back on the multiplier run :) touched 2900 before bed :D I guess I'll meet you in the middle
  • Looking at my spreadsheet, I also realized I hit a couple of my personal goals​. :D

400+ donuts daily (if I don't slack)
    10 mill daily income

Also reached the point at which supplementing with rat traps has become efficient.

• Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    @sflowers330 Fabulous! You're doing great! :)
  • Slightly off topic for this group, but I crossed into the 3000% club this morning :D:D

Next steps are setting up my donut reserve, and some town Cleaning.
  • Slightly off topic for this group, but I crossed into the 3000% club this morning :D:D

Next steps are setting up my donut reserve, and some town Cleaning.

Sorry for typos, one of the cats is helping. Ditto to the above. I did lots of cleaning, storing things. Next project since I get 6oo doughnuts a day is to get rid of the darned truck with smaller items going forward.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    @sflowers330 & @exvaxman960

Welcome aboard!! :)
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    Just passed 2000% today! B)
  • singadus
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    girl22721 wrote: »
    Congratulations :smiley:
    Hope i'll be joining the club within 2-3 months of hard work.. A little help from EA, like the Knight boat offer would be appreciate :blush:
  • girl22721 wrote: »

Congrats and welcome :)
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2323 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    singadus wrote: »
    Congratulations :smiley:
    Hope i'll be joining the club within 2-3 months of hard work.. A little help from EA, like the Knight boat offer would be appreciate :blush:

Well, you're in luck, as i've been mentioning in another thread and according to TSTOTopix, after LPN got some help from NAT they discovered the following..

5/5-5/9 Last Chance

Last Chance items:

Globex Compound Bundle, Not a Laser Shark Pool, Cypress Creek Elementary, Cypress Creek Sign, Russ Cargill, Femme Fatale, E.P.A. Hover Jet, Crouching Panda Hidden Egg Roll, Sha-Boom Ka-Boom Cafe, National Bank of Springfield, Atomic Bomb, Basketball Court, X-Ray Machine, USS Tom Clancy, Super Collider, Buckingham Pay-Less Motel, Knightboat rebate, Botanical Garden, The Island of Dr. Hibbert, Abandoned Store, Nighthawk Diner, Police Tank, Burns State Prison, Springfield Coliseum w/Drederick Tatum rebate, Beer -N- Brawl w/Lurleen rebate, Film Set w/McBain rebate, Duff Brewery w/Duffman rebate, Lucius Sweet, Gabbo and Arthur, Stoner’s Pot Palace and Spring Relaxation Bundle.
  • kymagirl
    155 posts Member

Awesome job...let the donuts roll in!
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    cmS9z9E.jpg to everyone! :)
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    Thanks all... see you again at 3000%! o:)
  • sflowers330
    644 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Its a quick trip from 2k to 3k.

As they say, the first thousand was the hardest. I think 3 to 4 would be about 10 days grind, item limits not withstanding.
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    Yep, if I continue playing at the same intensity (220+ KEMs approx 6 times a day => 800 donuts & increasing) then I can add 100% multiplier per day. However, like many others reaching this point have done, I'm probably going to ease off a little... nevertheless, I'll get there soon enough!