Give me a strategy for getting to 500% multiplier and/or donut farming?
- I'm currently at 326.35% multiplier (plus SH).
- I did mystery boxes awhile back, and I suppose should do more, but will I have to settle for having 50+ news vans etc in my town?
- I have two Beach Hideaways, don't know if I want to fill my water with 3 more. I buy things like the flag set but don't buy multiples of them. I don't mind my mass of wailing walls (especially since they were "free" and clump together well) but I'm not keen on having bunches of similar items (um, unless Lisa gives me a bunch more mini nukes).
- I have about 77 million cash and get a little over a million a day I think. There are over 50(?!) land squares I have yet to buy. And about 33 million worth of aspirational items I've yet to purchase. Don't really use money for anything else except when getting donuts via rat trap trucks.
- Most of my past donuts have been spent on buildings and characters. (I think I have around 160 characters total?) although I'm trying to get more % items now.
- Sometimes I'll turn on the Collider for a day, do the 25 KEM thing but get bored after a few rounds and then just do a bunch of rat trap trucks, usually buying about 20 million worth (including re-selling them).
- Currently I technically can access my game many times throughout the day although ideally I wouldn't be glued it it as much.
- Yes, I'm at level 939.
Do I just need to turn on the collider for longer periods, do more KEM farming, and focus more on buying % items? Should I do more rounds of mystery boxes? Is mainly doing rat traps bad?