EA Forums - Banner

Give me a strategy for getting to 500% multiplier and/or donut farming?

Replies

• 94nt3nb31n
    257 posts Member
    @jasonxenakisgt no it is not exponential.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »

How is the bonus percentage overrated?

It only doubles, triples, quadruples etc. your income. Who wants that? Not me. I like lowincome nice and low! Now the worlds tallest popsicle stick building, thats a useful item! I wish we could farm them!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 168sean168
    3806 posts Member
    pevh wrote: »
    at some point a higher multiplier does not yield a higher donut (0.24€, laughing out loud) return. it is limited by the area you assign to it.

you will get more useless igm though.

What is igm? I am not limited by area at moment but rather by the time and items limit.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    :) just was getting a bit in overdrive against the overachievers i guess. proud to be a less than 1000%er . someone should put up a post for us :)
    (math is on our side though)

If you're going to go there then I'm going to say I firmly GoZS0Ds.jpg the overachievers. But more than that, I say play the game in your own style. No need to mock others.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member

How is the bonus percentage overrated?

It only doubles, triples, quadruples etc. your income. Who wants that? Not me. I like lowincome nice and low! Now the worlds tallest popsicle stick building, thats a useful item! I wish we could farm them!

Thanks for the explanation Dave ;)p6Z5VW5.gif
  • 168sean168
    3806 posts Member
    :) just was getting a bit in overdrive against the overachievers i guess. proud to be a less than 1000%er . someone should put up a post for us :)

How is math on your side when you are contented in keeping a low multiplier and go around making fun of others putting effort to improve the game. You are just playing without any analysis.
  • 94nt3nb31n
    257 posts Member

If you're going to go there then I'm going to say I firmly GoZS0Ds.jpg the overachievers. But more than that, I say play the game in your own style. No need to mock others.
    dear jonalinn, please point out where i mocked others. surely not in this thread.
  • adruralo wrote: »
    stellstone wrote: »
    Dumb question, I'm sure, but what is an "aspirational Item"?
    Things that cost million or more.
    Escalator to nowhere, 50 foot magnifying glass, popsickle, sit-n-rotate, fortress of choclitude, zirconia a some others are examples.
    @stellstone sunsphere, magnifying glas, staircase to nowhere largest zyrconium posiclestick skyscraper the choclate superhero thing (etc ? )

Thank you @pevh and @adruralo !
    If at first you don't succeed, just give up-Homer J. Simpson
  • 94nt3nb31n
    257 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »
    at some point a higher multiplier does not yield a higher donut (0.24€, laughing out loud) return. it is limited by the area you assign to it.

you will get more useless igm though.

What is igm? I am not limited by area at moment but rather by the time and items limit.

igm is in game money and yes your area is limited by ea. whatever the reason for the limits you use for bonuspercentage/farming ( the max being ea ) is irrelevant.
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    pevh

nqajptw.png

There. That's better.
  • 168sean168
    3806 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    @pevh I do not understand your point about area limiting the number of donuts. You wanna be contented with under 1000%er is fine but don't have to put down "Overachievers" .
  • 94nt3nb31n
    257 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    lol you really had to post that didn't you :), bye jonalinn
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    you guys should really stop feeding the troll.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • pevh wrote: »
    @jasonxenakisgt no it is not exponential.
    tapebelt wrote: »
    you guys should really stop feeding the troll.

I can't tell if he's a troll or an idiot....
  • Hmm...you can't say idiot....how about...not smart...
  • pevh wrote: »
    igm is in game money and yes your area is limited by ea. whatever the reason for the limits you use for bonuspercentage/farming ( the max being ea ) is irrelevant.

This is like saying (in real life), "I don't need more money, because there is a limit on how much I can have someday in the future".
  • AirurandoP
    852 posts Member

Do I just need to turn on the collider for longer periods, do more KEM farming, and focus more on buying % items? Should I do more rounds of mystery boxes? Is mainly doing rat traps bad?

I never turn mine off. why would you? It pays for itself as long as you earn 3 donuts or more a day on top of what you would earn without it. (Based on the 10 day option.)

mhyhiitfz0jm.jpg

• basically all the things you want or need to spend alot on and in this case you can its to bump up your vanity rating and it does look good guess thats why its called vanity
  • also just now found out about turning your collider off I didnt know you could do that and like AirurandoP said why would you
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    Oh, another thing...

I was around when one could get multipliers via the tennis courts and craftable wailing walls, so I guess I became a bit reluctant to spend donuts on 1% here and there. Instead part of me hopes that another mass multiplier opportunity comes along. I guess I'll bite the bullet and get the remaining Beach Hideaways and try not to be too annoying by them.