EA Forums - Banner

So many castles. Too many?

MrDom562
46 posts Member
Since starting to play TSTO years ago, castles were rare things to decorate your Springfield with. But now, there seem to be so many different types of buildings in game, that are effectively castles.

I'm struggling trying to arrange tastefully all the different castles and buildings on tall hills.

Replies

• There's not enough castles
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • I like all the castles.
  • I'm not sure if we have to many castles or not to be honest but we certainly seem to have quite a few although I do like the idea of the skins on the latest buildings so that we can change them to suit the design of your Springfield, personally I'd like to see a few more common Springfield houses or even just different coloured versions of what we already have, I'd also like some more hedges in different styles too whilst we're talking of game items as well.
  • There's not enough castles

^this^
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    Way too many for me. I've stored a lot of them.
  • Love castles. I have Blarney too! Not sure if keep the new Agency as double item, castle + agency or onky one and going to change the layout...
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    Ive got the ones I have (3 or 4 of them) all grouped together at the bottom of my Halloween area, which is at the bottom of my town, so they're kinda stashed away.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • smohqy
    2106 posts Member
    Not enough castles.

Too many prisons.
  • smohqy wrote: »
    Not enough castles.

Too many prisons.

You have an excellent point. I've often wondered just who populates all of these prisons. The town just doesn't seem big enough.
  • orionsbell
    478 posts Member
    smohqy wrote: »
    Not enough castles.

Too many prisons.

You have an excellent point. I've often wondered just who populates all of these prisons. The town just doesn't seem big enough.

I'd like to see an alternate skin for the Burns State Prision to bring it back as the concert hall.
    BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png
  • Definitely too many castles and prisons. I need another monorail station and about 20 gift shops
  • Surfcitygal
    1242 posts Member
    I'll say it again as I have for at least a couple years: please let us put a few castles in Krustyland!
  • All my mansions and castles go to Springfield Heights. For an upper-class neighborhood, my inhabitants' homes really are compressed closely together. More Springfield Heights land is required.
  • JJR2112
    446 posts Member
    I actually needed one more castle and was going to store the headquarters - so it worked out for me :p
  • I'll say it again as I have for at least a couple years: please let us put a few castles in Krustyland!

What she said.^^^