Takedown update incoming

Replies

• simpsonare
    2420 posts Member
    Not updating to get bonuts
    $$Donuts isn't an issue$$ -$1,000 spent-tk7ebwtnrlv3.jpg
  • simpsonare
    2420 posts Member
    Btw I want more non-weiner walls. I have 59 of them currently. I like the color better then the orangish red ones
    $$Donuts isn't an issue$$ -$1,000 spent-tk7ebwtnrlv3.jpg
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    Wow, drone scan game now gives nice awards :)
  • rw228
    1060 posts Member
    59 at 400 schematics a piece is a lot of shcematics
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Awesome. Hope to get another round of Bonuts before then.

Just got my last 3, then went to the store for the update.
  • C0rgano
    442 posts Member
    rw228 wrote: »
    59 at 400 schematics a piece is a lot of shcematics

non weiner walls were only 120

• Jonalinn
    1807 posts Member
    Stored several items and my bonus percentage took a hit, but I'm happy :)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • What do you win from DS? I'm waiting for my last round of bonuts before I update. About 900 to go.
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    It now gives Smart Devices and junk.
  • rw228 wrote: »
    I know most people don't like them but I wish we could get one of the floating spy cameras that have been hovering around.

I’d buy one.

Me, too!
  • I screwed up and updated before spending my last schematics for flowers. Only had about 600 but would have loved 12 more spycynths. :( oh well.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • bluntcard
    4041 posts Member
    I screwed up and updated before spending my last schematics for flowers. Only had about 600 but would have loved 12 more spycynths. :( oh well.

Oh bummer :( I had hoped to get a few more but was force updated.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • spritals148
    1973 posts Member
    Oh bummer back! Maybe we'll get lucky and the stuff will show back up later for filler buys :):D:)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I just got my last bonut box for 2 bonuts and got 2 more non-weiner walls.
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    I screwed up and updated before spending my last schematics for flowers. Only had about 600 but would have loved 12 more spycynths. :( oh well.
    Sorry.

I had only like 80 or so that I forgot to spend. No biggie for me.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Is it just me or have all the railyard tasks suddenly started showing as animated now?...
  • Is it just me or have all the railyard tasks suddenly started showing as animated now?...

Which tasks Dougie? Are you on about the buildings or characters or something completely different.
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    Is it just me or have all the railyard tasks suddenly started showing as animated now?...
    The changes post by LPN points this out. It's true there and the campfire and all those kinds of places.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.

Which tasks Dougie? Are you on about the buildings or characters or something completely different.

Well as @simp7fan seems to confirm, when you select the metal/plastic/glass depots or the Springfield dump, the list of characters now all have that animated task logo next to the recycle jobs or collect trash jobs, I thought it looked different but hadn't done railyard since last week so thought it might have just been me ...
  • I'll be completely honest and say that I hadn't noticed that they added an icon to the menu, then again in all honesty I didn't notice that the icon was missing from the menu before anyway lol.