EA Forums - Banner

Crawl to the Finish

Replies

• Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    @fastshadow2 Sorry to hear about the problems you are having, hope EA can fix it for you soon.

On a different note....939 :smiley:
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    meinaz wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about your town @fastshadow2 . Hopefully it can be fixed without you losing any content. For what it is worth, I haven't had any issues in you town. Although I did crash twice in other yesterday going through my visits, which is rare for me.
    thanks, a tech contacted me via email a few minutes ago and wanted to clairify the issue, so at least i know someone somewhere is working to resolve it.
    i've been getting mixed updates, some are constantly having crashes all the way to some never have had an issue with my town. couple others reported having crashes in my town and other towns and also closing in other towns only :'(
    congrats on 939 @Muhsterino
    Post edited by fastshadow2 on
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • @Muhsterino :o:o Congrats!!! Have you purchased a whale?
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    @fastshadow2 Sorry to hear about the problems you are having, hope EA can fix it for you soon.

Woo-Hoo Congrats Muhsterino.
  • Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    @Muhsterino :o:o Congrats!!! Have you purchased a whale?
    Muhsterino wrote: »

Thanks, and no I haven't bought the whale yet, I wanted to get to 939 first.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    @Muhsterino :o:o Congrats!!! Have you purchased a whale?

Thanks, and no I haven't bought the whale yet, I wanted to get to 939 first.

Congrats @Muhsterino!

@fastshadow2 just so you know i got kicked out of your town again earlier today
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    thanks for letting me know @daved7637397
    hopefully this is resolved soon
  • got to 419 and got Marge on the Homerlayas!
    might try to save for Barney and Bowlarama but not sure if i can get there though
  • @fastshadow2 Congrats!

Did you guys see that Homer's 24 hour survival job (6 seconds) was disabled with this update? Agh!!!! I haven't updated my Crawl town yet and now I don't want to! :'(
  • @fastshadow2 Congrats!

Did you guys see that Homer's 24 hour survival job (6 seconds) was disabled with this update? Agh!!!! I haven't updated my Crawl town yet and now I don't want to! :'(
    thanks
    didn't notice that, wonder why? that Homer task helps so much when getting started with a new game

• Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Congrats, @Muhsterino! An amazing job.

I've only just past 400 and it's really rather dull. Second nuke from Eliminator!

phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • Wow! Congrats everyone on achievements! I'll update the first page shortly. @Muhsterino Did you make 939 in under 4 months?!!! That's amazing. Since I've last posted, I've received all the friend prizes and should pass level 500 today. I finally bought the robot which bumped my XP to 175% ...wish Lisa would be a bit more generous with the nukes, only one so far...in both towns. @fastshadow2 That's a bit scary if someone hacked you. Stay on EA with that. :/
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    @IckabodSchrek Yes, I started my town on 12th January, 939 yesterday 10th May. I haven't bought the whale or the robot yet though, my main goal was 939 as fast as possible.
    Congrats to everyone who has recently reached either 400 or 500, a lot of these goals around the same time.
    I have created a 'links' thread of my various posts in GD, It can be found here if anyone is interested:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/97993/tips-for-new-players-other-links#latest
  • Ok @Muhsterino and @fastshadow2 stop hogging all the nukes. :p I was on a steady stream of training dummies, but as of late I've been demoted to fences.
  • Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    Ok @Muhsterino and @fastshadow2 stop hogging all the nukes. :p I was on a steady stream of training dummies, but as of late I've been demoted to fences.
    Awwwww, sorry to report that I got another on my crawl town, making 7 now :astonished: It is almost getting embarrassing how many I have had on there. My other 2 towns are doing fairly well with 4 on main, and 5 on my RTTF. Someone posted in the eliminator thread about a day ago that they still haven't had one yet.
    I have added details about the drone scan mini game to the SH tables thread, where I have a list of different ways to gain extra resources. Oh and thanks for the bump!
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Ok @Muhsterino and @fastshadow2 stop hogging all the nukes. :p I was on a steady stream of training dummies, but as of late I've been demoted to fences.
    Awwwww, sorry to report that I got another on my crawl town, making 7 now :astonished: It is almost getting embarrassing how many I have had on there. My other 2 towns are doing fairly well with 4 on main, and 5 on my RTTF. Someone posted in the eliminator thread about a day ago that they still haven't had one yet.
    I have added details about the drone scan mini game to the SH tables thread, where I have a list of different ways to gain extra resources. Oh and thanks for the bump!
    i've been on a roll with fences this week myself :D i think i can now fence in SF, SP, SH, and the dock :D
    i'm up to 3 in the crawl game.
    got 25-30 dummies, im running out of room to put them near the Eliminator lol
    not much to report but leveling up has been getting easier, about 10 a day now
    haven't heard back from the email i sent to EA yesterday afternoon about their progress of fixing the neighbors towns crashing while visiting my main town, so hopefully they can get that fixed before the weekend-fingers crossed :D

• @Muhsterino Stop it! Stop hogging all the nukes!!! :D:D:D This is hilarious. It can't believe your luck! :D

@fastshadow2 You should sell all of those dummies. That's a nice bit of cash you're sitting on. I haven't had any luck getting back into your town. I had one other neighbor who kept crashing my game yesterday (tried 3 times). Maybe they have the same problem
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    @fastshadow2 , kicked out of your main last night. hope they figure that out.

phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • @fastshadow2 I just visited your main and tapped 3 buildings then crashed when I tried to return to my main. :/
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    @fastshadow2 I just visited your main and tapped 3 buildings then crashed when I tried to return to my main. :/
    welcome to the club :D sorry to hear that, it's been happening to my crawl town and several others lately. I was hoping EA would have solved this by now. i'm going to email the tech again in a few minutes and see if i get a reply today
    main town started crashing last night when trying to go to KL but it's been ok today so i was hoping the problem was starting to be fixed