EA Forums - Banner

2,965 Trash Cans

With the new Drone Scan, I was able to amass 2,965 trash cans today! I was at 1,999, and sent all 8 guys(400) and then did Drone Scan(282) and Polyvac(284). Im also almost maxed out at 250 metal, 155 glass, and 125 plastic.
So next Tuesday I'm going to be way ahead.

What's the most trash you've gotten? I'm guessing 2,965 is almost theoretical too without Hun

Replies

• daved7637397
    7228 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    From what I have read, you will be able to keep adding to that with the drone scan. I haven't been able to confirm it myself Im waiting for the next scan now. Will oost when I know either way
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Back when they did monorail 2, My trash went up to around 3,000. I don't remember. I'm currently around 3,700.
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    Trash cans and drone scans? I wish thread this made sense. =(
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    Trash cans and drone scans? I wish thread this made sense. =(

It will once you have updated. The surveillance center's drone scan drops junk, phones and XP after the event.
  • jellypawn
    134 posts Member
    if you get all the extra characters as well i'm sure you'd break 3,000! perhaps 3,500!
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    You can keep adding...I'm over 4000 at the moment and will add more in about 30 minutes.
  • Yeah I was just going to add that. I didnt get around to doing the drone scan from last night. Good to know though.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    Now if they would just add something for bottles to generate... ;)
  • and just FYI... it's possible to max out the rest at 285 metal, 185 plastic and 155 glass.
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    people still do the railyard? :smirk:
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • tapebelt wrote: »

bonuts! bonuts! bonuts!.......until such a time as I can reach level 939 and have a decent multiplier anyway....
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    tapebelt wrote: »

WTjrc7z.png

:)

• tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    suetopia wrote: »

WTjrc7z.png

i'm should recycle this image the next time i see you post about cows again... :tongue:
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    suetopia wrote: »

WTjrc7z.png

i'm should recycle this image the next time i see you post about cows again... :tongue:

Me? I would never do such a thing... ;)

:D
  • Think we need to moooooove on now, don't want anyone having a beef over this ....
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    she knows i'm just moooooosing around... ;)
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Think we need to moooooove on now, don't want anyone having a beef over this ....

:grin:
    she knows i'm just moooooosing around... ;)

*hugs*

• 168sean168
    3131 posts Member
    @tapebelt i am still doing it. Just for the fun of it and keeping the tracks in ample supply
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    Same here. Have over 100 of each piece. Maybe I'll stop at 200 each but the extra five doughnuts are nice each week.
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »
    @tapebelt i am still doing it. Just for the fun of it and keeping the tracks in ample supply

if it's fun for you, that's cool. it's not fun for me, so i don't bother with it anymore. my monorail is actually complete, don't intend on expanding it further, but i have plenty of track leftover anyway. 5 donuts per day would possibly make it worthwhile to me... 5 per week, not at all.