EA Forums - Banner

Summer 2017 TV.

Remember when you were a kid there was nothing on except reruns?

Preacher, Big Brother, Downward Dog, Kimmy Schmidt, OitNB, GLOW, GoT!!!

I binge watched the first season of Preacher yesterday/last night/this morning and it is my new favorite show.

Looking forward to anything in particular on tv Summer 2017?

Replies

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    Narcos!
  • moxxee wrote: »
    Narcos!

I've heard good things about that show.
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    moxxee wrote: »
    Narcos!

I've heard good things about that show.

It's pretty intense! On your list I've only seen ointb.
  • I only stream TV right now so most of the stuff I'm watching is before this year. :D

I do have Preacher in my Hulu queue though, I think it's the first 10 episodes. I might do a binge on that tomorrow.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• New Rick and Morty this summer.... cannot wait.

giphy.gif
  • I only stream TV right now so most of the stuff I'm watching is before this year. :D

I do have Preacher in my Hulu queue though, I think it's the first 10 episodes. I might do a binge on that tomorrow.

Do it! It's so good. Did you watch True Blood?

Do it! It's so good. Did you watch True Blood?

I haven't watched True Blood. I've read some of the books that it's based off of.

I just started Preacher, I didn't realize Rudy from Misfits was on it (someday I may end up remembering something other than his character name.v :D ). I loved that guy in Misfits and Lockout. He plays a demented killer real well. :D

• LawrenceCohen1
    3760 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm not sure that they wil be Summer releases, but this year I have high hopes for

Twin Peaks
    tenor.gif
    daughter-local-live-wire-hotel-owner-Benjamin-Horne.gif
    and IT
    tumblr_onmyf8IcXd1v4j5zyo1_500.gif
    :#
    Rh9lQRL.gif

It's so good.

tumblr_onmyf8IcXd1v4j5zyo1_500.gif

I want to see this! I'm going to wait for the Blu-ray though. I don't want to be that gay guy that screams in the theater.

giphy.gif

I'm going to try and make time to watch the old Twin Peaks episodes so I can get caught up on before the new episodes air. I didn't watch it when it was on tv back in the 90's.

@moxxee I highly recommend you try and squeeze Preacher into your viewing schedule....

@SirLance_Elot I haven't seen that show but I added it to my dvr list.
  • Is Rick & Morty really airing this Summer? I heard somewhere they delayed it again.
  • I just remembered, the fourth season of Sherlock is supposed to finally be on Netflix this month. I'm going to have to binge watch all the seasons when it finally does appear.

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    I just remembered, the fourth season of Sherlock is supposed to finally be on Netflix this month. I'm going to have to binge watch all the seasons when it finally does appear.

I've heard good things about Sherlock!

I just remembered, the fourth season of Sherlock is supposed to finally be on Netflix this month. I'm going to have to binge watch all the seasons when it finally does appear.

Benedict Cumberbatch does a good job a Sherlock. And I love Martin Freeman's facial expressions.

You must watch Sherlock. Each episode is more like a movie than a tv episode. Brilliant writing. Brilliant acting.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    There are so many shows I would love to catch up on this summer.

Sherlock is fantastic, some people had problems with the 4th season but I enjoyed it.

Love Preacher, looking forward to the new season. Love Game of Thrones.

So much good stuff on Amazon Prime and Netflix I want to watch. Bloodlines, Bosch, Narcos season 2, House of Cards season 5, the Defenders, Sneaky Pete, Goliath.

Too much good TV nowadays.
  • I think I'm going to have to watch Sherlock....