EA Forums - Banner

Maximum Items is now 9700

168sean168
3806 posts Member
Just discovered this. Probably came with the current mini event update

Replies

• Castiel19x
    4241 posts Member
    It would be great if they added a feature in the options of something to let you know how many items you actually had instead of just hitting the limit all the time.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • sflowers330
    644 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Or a feature to shut off the !%#$##$ warning... Gets so annoying. I'm not where near the final limit but I see the lower level messages several times a day. Arg
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »

good catch sean. i checked on the item limit the day the update was available, and it was still at 9600... so i'm pretty sure this was baked into the update, but just didn't activate until today. not the first time ea has done it this way.
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • Or a feature to shut off the !%#$##$ warning... Gets so annoying. I'm not where near the final limit but I see the lower level messages several times a day. Arg

This was something I was wondering about. Do they give you a notice when you are close? How does this work?
  • rw228
    1055 posts Member
    Any increase is a good one with me. Thanks for the info.
  • 168sean168
    3806 posts Member
    Or a feature to shut off the !%#$##$ warning... Gets so annoying. I'm not where near the final limit but I see the lower level messages several times a day. Arg

This was something I was wondering about. Do they give you a notice when you are close? How does this work?

I believe a warning will now appear when you hit 6700 items. Then at each subsequent 150 items the warning will pop again until finally at 9700, no more items can be added. Everytime there is a warning, it annoyingly interrupted you from adding items in succession. @tapebelt, correct? :smile:
  • 168sean168
    3806 posts Member
    tapebelt wrote: »

good catch sean. i checked on the item limit the day the update was available, and it was still at 9600... so i'm pretty sure this was baked into the update, but just didn't activate until today. not the first time ea has done it this way.

Yes, now that you mentioned, I noted 9700 did suddenly happen today.
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member

I believe a warning will now appear when you hit 6700 items. Then at each subsequent 150 items the warning will pop again until finally at 9700, no more items can be added. Everytime there is a warning, it annoyingly interrupted you from adding items in succession. @tapebelt, correct? :smile:

yup, that's exactly right. :)
  • 4junk3000
    5314 posts Member
    Stupid limits.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Thanks @168sean168 this is great news
  • 168sean168
    3806 posts Member
    You are welcomed @lawpatrick & @rw228 :smiley:
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    Sweet!! :)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • 168sean168
    3806 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Ok this is the message that may be triggered to tell you the max limit number. Though usually, they do not include the number and just congrats you and says that you can't continue.
    i3T0Hea.jpg
  • tapebelt
    668 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Ok this is the message that may be triggered to tell you the max limit number. Though usually, they do not include the number and just congrats you and says that you can't continue.
    i3T0Hea.jpg

i think the message above is what you get when you're actually OVER the limit (since you're at 9702).
  • 168sean168
    3806 posts Member
    Yeah @tapebelt I actually need to do some steps to trigger this. The default message never gives the max limit.