EA Forums - Banner

Ballon pop in Krusty land

Has anyone found any kind of pattern for getting the most tickets ? I use Krusty land like a savings account lol 30,000 tickets is $100,000 when you trade them in. I have over 3,000,000 now

Replies

• I have been playing since February and the most I have gotten is 85 I think and I just click the top 3 all the time. just good old rng. Side note 2 days ago I won 5 doughnuts
  • I try to always hit the lower right and the top two leftmost balloons. I believe the best I have hit was 125, and when I was keeping track of them, it was mostly 40 (25 + 10 + 5). I only remember one 15.
  • spritals148
    1880 posts Member
    My highest score was 120, and I've yet to get any donuts.
    I just do the good ol' "this one's it" lol very scientific.
    >:)>:)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • adruralo
    3288 posts Member
    Has anyone found any kind of pattern for getting the most tickets ? I use Krusty land like a savings account lol 30,000 tickets is $100,000 when you trade them in. I have over 3,000,000 now
    It's completely random, no strategy, no pattern.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • I tap the first 3 on the top row and have won 5 donuts 5-6 times over the years. I don't think there is any pattern.
  • I tapped 2 times a day and about every 2 months i have the donuts!
  • smohqy
    2106 posts Member
    I only go to KL to sync, and I always tap my daughter's favorite color, then my wife's, then mine. Pink, purple, green. I have gotten 150, and I have also gotten 30. Best day was two 50s and 5 donuts.
  • 4junk3000
    5479 posts Member
    I highly doubt the balloons chosen affect what you get. But I always choose the three that match. I've gotten 100 at least once
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Donuts are awarded on your 300th pop I believe.

Most I got was 125 tickets but I don't think there is any pattern.
  • wadebear
    4133 posts Member
    Donuts are awarded on your 300th pop I believe.

360 pops. I play it 3 times a day (usually) and get 5 donuts every 40 days (or so, depending if I did it 3 times every day).
  • wadebear wrote: »
    Donuts are awarded on your 300th pop I believ, e.

360 pops. I play it 3 times a day (usually) and get 5 donuts every 40 days (or so, depending if I did it 3 times every day).

I usually tap twice a day and made a note last time i won of how long it would take me to pop 300 balloons, so I'm due five doughnuts on Friday allegedly...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    wadebear wrote: »

I usually tap twice a day and made a note last time i won of how long it would take me to pop 300 balloons, so I'm due five doughnuts on Friday allegedly...
    TSTOaddicts:
    -After 299 tries, you will win 5 FREE donuts.
    TSTOtopix:
    There is a 5 donut prize which you were supposed to get after playing the game 300 times. That apparently includes each balloon popped. So it’s really after 100 visits to Sideshow You.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    wadebear wrote: »

TSTOaddicts:
    -After 299 tries, you will win 5 FREE donuts.
    TSTOtopix:
    There is a 5 donut prize which you were supposed to get after playing the game 300 times. That apparently includes each balloon popped. So it’s really after 100 visits to Sideshow You.

This is information that I have seen before, hence why I managed to get a confirmed date upon which I should win the 5D :smiley:
  • For those that are interested (although I doubt anyone is/was :lol:) I won 5D on Sideshow You this morning... Friday 19th May....so it seems to bear out that you get them around the 300th balloon pop
  • spritals148
    1880 posts Member
    Lol well done you.
    I could have swore I've played more then 100x. Maybe not.
    Hmmm
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.