EA Forums - Banner

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff: Discussion

Replies

• platt222 wrote: »
    Timer warning for Rocky. The usual 7 days.

I kinda think I should have waited a day or two.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Or 7. I'm going to wait until I get Peter's costume. It'll probably take most of the week.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • I bought Apollo Creed when he was on sale and that helped out big time. I managed to get Peter this morning and sent him to the ring 6 times straight away. I've got all the buildings that drop things for Rocky.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    95 boxing gloves?! I have 15. I get about 3 a day.

Just got Peter so maybe that helps?
  • platt222
    626 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Using the boxing ring drops 40 at a time.

Edit: Unlocked Rocky and finished off the weeks quest. Stockpiling now for next week unless we get a weekly challenge.
    Post edited by platt222 on
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    I did get the 95 glove building. Will get the next one if Peter ever gets more steaks.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    platt222 wrote: »
    I bought Apollo Creed when he was on sale and that helped out big time. I managed to get Peter this morning and sent him to the ring 6 times straight away. I've got all the buildings that drop things for Rocky.

+1
    I got rocky with @ a day to go
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Don't think I'll get Rocky. The protein powder stopped dropping. 2 days left, I hope that building turns out to be useful. It hasn't been so far.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Hadn't realized that when the building does work you get 5 protein powders, so I will get Rocky after all
  • Kratos6283
    366 posts Member
    Chris is sure taking a long time. Luckily the items have a pretty high drop rate for him. I feel dim as I talked myself into buying Apollo, but I should have bought Clubber Lang, if anyone. What was annoying is that he payed off only once or twice in the first 2 days.
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Got Chris. Need 3 more fights to get to week 3, which means the soonest i can do that is tomorrow night if the milk drops every time, which is unlikely.
  • platt222
    626 posts Member
    I'm done with all the characters, just working in finishing up their quests.
  • Is the event almost over?
  • platt222
    626 posts Member
    Wednesday.
  • Did anyone get Cleveland? I'm not even close!
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    Heh. No. Nowhere near. Not going to get Drago either. But I did get Lois, which seems like doing better than usual.
  • platt222
    626 posts Member
    Cleveland? did I miss a character somewhere. I finished everything as far as I can see although I did buy 2 premium characters which helped out big time.
  • txrabbit3737
    1145 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Coming tonight:
    30kgknq.png
    Peter and the gang are bound for an excellent adventure when Bill and Ted’s time-traveling phone booth lands in Quahog!
    *Catch a ride with the Griffins to four new alternate playspaces!
    *Travel through time with Bill, Ted, Rufus, and historical figures!
    Will Stewie and Brian be able to stop Quahog’s newest time travelers from rewriting history? Find out during “Quahog’s Excellent Adventure!”
    Post edited by txrabbit3737 on
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    @platt222 , you may have him already. it was promoter cleveland which i think is not new

Bill and Ted could be fun
  • platt222
    626 posts Member
    Phinnea wrote: »
    @platt222 , you may have him already. it was promoter cleveland which i think is not new

Bill and Ted could be fun

Ah right, yeah I had him from whenever he originally appeared.

Looking forward to the new event love the Bill & Ted films.