EA Forums - Banner

New event tomorrow?

Replies

• Gary_A_D wrote: »
    Whatever the event is, I hope there's a fat Orange Orangutan with a Marmoset wig that gets chased by angry Muslim's.

You know what, I hope your side of the aisle keeps up this anti-Trump rhetoric by making statements like this & violent protests, in fact I encourage people like you to keep this up & demeaning Trump supporters like myself, because all it's going to do is get Trump re-elected.
  • Gary_A_D wrote: »
    Whatever the event is, I hope there's a fat Orange Orangutan with a Marmoset wig that gets chased by angry Muslim's.

You know what, I hope your side of the aisle keeps up this anti-Trump rhetoric by making statements like this & violent protests, in fact I encourage people like you to keep this up & demeaning Trump supporters like myself, because all it's going to do is get Trump re-elected.

The fact you'd vote for him again says more about you than anything else. Also: in before the lock.
  • Can we please have a "no politics" rule be enforced by moderators?

The bottom line is this:

No living president can be included in this game so, regardless on any show appearances, there is absolutely no reason to bring them up in the game discussion forum.

The topic: "New Event Tomorrow?" Let's stick to it please.

Has EA made a statement that no living presidents will be in the game? Genuinely curious.

It's not up to EA. It's a fair use legal issue if I'm not mistaken.
  • Another mini event would be nice, but I'm hoping for the suggested "temporal trip" to be something a bit more full on, whatever it is.
    Lots of great suggestions in this thread.
  • zutroy69 wrote: »
    Can we please have a "no politics" rule be enforced by moderators?

The bottom line is this:

No living president can be included in this game so, regardless on any show appearances, there is absolutely no reason to bring them up in the game discussion forum.

In terms of New Event Tomorrow, something heavy on mustaches would be fine-areeno with me. Khlav Kalash guy and bring back Zutroy please. If you want dead presidents we could include William Howard Taft or Grover Cleveland, both had cracking cookie dusters.

I've always been partial to Crazy Vaclav and Crazy Vaclav's Place of Automobiles. "Put it in h!"
    tumblr_lozde7ENDp1qj6sk2o1_500.jpg
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Gary_A_D wrote: »

First, it's funny how the anti-Trump are getting flagged as spam by the pro-Trump. It's funny, just think about it. And flag this, too. ;)

Now, how as a Trump supporter do you take any pride in getting your guy elected in any other manner than from doing a stellar job? Any means necessary or something? This is what is wrong with (that portion of) America.

Okay, now lock or split.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    simp7fan wrote: »

First, it's funny how the anti-Trump are getting flagged as spam by the pro-Trump. It's funny, just think about it. And flag this, too. ;)

Now, how as a Trump supporter do you take any pride in getting your guy elected in any other manner than from doing a stellar job? Any means necessary or something? This is what is wrong with (that portion of) America.

Okay, now lock or split.

You snowflakes really need to stop crying about the election. Trump's president now so get over it.sheesh you lot are even worse than the pagan haters
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • simp7fan wrote: »

Okay, now lock or split.

You snowflakes really need to stop crying about the election. Trump's president now so get over it

I started a thread in Off Topic Discussion.
  • Give it a rest. Games are meant to be an escape from the bleak existence we all share.
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    [/quote] I've always been partial to Crazy Vaclav and Crazy Vaclav's Place of Automobiles. "Put it in h!"
    tumblr_lozde7ENDp1qj6sk2o1_500.jpg
    [/quote]

Great suggestion, Juiceloosener. Would love him as well.

And simp7fan, TRUMP did a stellar job. Greatest political upset in the history of the world. Only the Simpsons could have predicted it…. well them and me.. but they did it first.
  • perfect scenario for me would be no event, or a mini-event, and for them to release more land
    still can't fit any of my spy buildings in properly as have run out of room
  • I hope we get another week off. I'm still working on my airport....
  • johncolombo
    11405 posts Senior Moderator
    Rich0913 wrote: »
    I don't know about a new event, just wish they release the next part of Springfield Heights, so we can get more of the land on that side of town

this
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    I don't know about a new event, just wish they release the next part of Springfield Heights, so we can get more of the land on that side of town

this

Yes, please....
  • johncolombo
    11405 posts Senior Moderator
    Can we please have a "no politics" rule be enforced by moderators?

The bottom line is this:

this also
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • txrabbit3737
    1145 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Flagged and reported this thread.

Also...please don't quote the objectional message...it just winds up spreading it further.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • TwigletStyx
    1044 posts Member
    I hope we get something for season finale or something tomorrow or something small anyway. Not another big event PLEASE
    From your fingers to EA's ears @LPNintendoITA :warning:

Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Flagged and reported this thread.

Also...please don't quote the objectional message...it just winds up spreading it further.

Thanks. Good to know the spirit of Frank Burns is still alive and well.
  • simpsonare
    2266 posts Member
    I'm actually hoping for a new event tomorrow. Could someone requote what somebody said from tapped out addicts. Something like a memorial day sale this weekend then into a new event after. I don't recall what they said it was though. Tbh I hope trends continue and we get a major event tomorrow. A day of rest then more work and content.
  • simpsonare
    2266 posts Member
    Alissa over at TSTO Addicts is thinking we might get a mini sales thing first before said next big event. Perhaps through Memorial Day?

Here it is