EA Forums - Banner

New Update: Forgotten Anniversary

Replies

• Rosshk wrote: »
    The workbench decoration is half indoors (from the THoH time travel episode) and half outdoors (from the "Who Shot Mr. Burns" episode where Grandpa mistook the shed for an outhouse). No idea how to incorporate something like that, outside of putting it in storage.

Mine is beside the Future Simpsons garage for now. It kind of makes sense.
  • Snakeyees
    2344 posts Member
    Well they did call it the forgotten anniversary, maybe they forgot to finish it.
  • It feels like they're gonna end the game by revisiting old event, giving you freemium players a chance to get stuff. Au revoir simpsons, like they did with monopoly.

One day, someone will say this and be right. But they've been wrong for years, and there's no indication they will continue to be anything but wrong.

A broken clock is right twice a day!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Continuing the trend of open air "rooms." Although at least this one makes some sense.

NOT HAPPY about this at all. I do not want more of these. I've made this part of the One Week Wonder set so it seems to have a reason for being outdoors. The Family Guy game used a lot of this crap. I hate it.

This is why we need internal building view for some of the key locations. It may increase the file size but it will allow us to place proper things in certain key locations like the Simpsons house.
  • It feels like they're gonna end the game by revisiting old event, giving you freemium players a chance to get stuff. Au revoir simpsons, like they did with monopoly.

One day, someone will say this and be right. But they've been wrong for years, and there's no indication they will continue to be anything but wrong.

A broken clock is right twice a day!

Not if it's digital! :D

You will probably be right one day but imho whilst the game is making money for EA they'll continue to release content.
  • I have notifications turned on and got this notification.

You need a work bench to build a workbench. Help Homer out of this catch-22 and build his workbench for him. He will reward you by creating chaos.

Just figured I would throw that out there.
  • airbornepork
    91 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    "Rosshk wrote: »
    No idea how to incorporate something like that, outside of putting it in storage.
    It's a rail yard construction site!
    u0F1N0
    * Right, well clearly I don't know how to embed images.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/shares/u0F1N0
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    IS THE ANGEL fossil associated with this mall?

Yeah. They're from the same episode.

Thanks. Now I have somewhere to put that thing. If only I could find a spot for the ugly olmec head. Actually, I would need to find the head first, but thats another story

I put it in the Simpson back yard since I can't stick it in the corner of the basement like they did on the show.

I thought it was in the garage.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »

Thanks. Now I have somewhere to put that thing. If only I could find a spot for the ugly olmec head. Actually, I would need to find the head first, but thats another story

I put it in the Simpson back yard since I can't stick it in the corner of the basement like they did on the show.

The Olmec Head has been seen in the basement multiple times and even in the attic once. I don't recall seeing it in the garage though. If you can remember what episode you saw it there I'd be interested in knowing.
  • C0rgano
    442 posts Member
    simp7fan wrote: »

it's a car-hole!

tumblr_m4y5zsrS2n1qh59n0o2_250.gif
  • The statue was a great buy for 2.25% and 30 donuts back!
  • simp7fan
    4163 posts Member
    simp7fan wrote: »

The Olmec Head has been seen in the basement multiple times and even in the attic once. I don't recall seeing it in the garage though. If you can remember what episode you saw it there I'd be interested in knowing.

Whoops. I thought that was about the workshop. Never mind.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simpsonare
    2420 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    Continuing the trend of open air "rooms." Although at least this one makes some sense.

NOT HAPPY about this at all. I do not want more of these. I've made this part of the One Week Wonder set so it seems to have a reason for being outdoors. The Family Guy game used a lot of this crap. I hate it.

7BAyNy3.jpg
    I'd say it looks pretty good. It's not a open air room. It's a hillbilly workplace
    $$Donuts isn't an issue$$ -$1,000 spent-tk7ebwtnrlv3.jpg
  • simpsonare
    2420 posts Member
    Of course with anti rust tools... but it never rains in Springfield so your good.
  • bluntcard
    4041 posts Member
    I'm enjoying this update. It's just my speed.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    I don't think the open rooms are that bad. When you find the right place for them, it adds a nice new element to the game. I just found a spot for the open computer room. And I like the open bowling lanes.
  • simpsonare
    2420 posts Member
    I personally don't like open rooms either. But the tool place is a WV rig lol
  • I hope we get a Dinosaur in this next event. :D
    Here have a banana!!
  • johncolombo
    11635 posts Senior Moderator
    is this what we're getting for the update?
    this looks great to me if so!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ