EA Forums - Banner

Tapping dinos vs. Tachyon field

Is this the same as the secret agents update? In other words, if we use the Tachyon field to clear them, do we accumulate no currency, vs. tapping one at a time? A la the MIT?

Replies

• i'm pretty sure when you tap the field it clears the dinos and gathers all the drops for you, like the last few events
  • It did not do that in Secret Agents. If you cleared MIT all at once, you got nothing from them. I just wanted to make sure EA wasn't doing it again.
  • I've used it once and it did clear all dinos and I did get credit for the items dropped. Until it's leveled up though I'm not sure it's all that helpful, so I'm just going to keep tapping :)
  • I've used it once and it did clear all dinos and I did get credit for the items dropped. Until it's leveled up though I'm not sure it's all that helpful, so I'm just going to keep tapping :)

Sounds like a plan! It seems like somewhere else it was posted that the thing takes a while to charge up, plus,with the increase in tapping radius as leveling, I suspect they're encouraging us to tap manually anyway.

So far I've only used it to clear once and didn't think I saw any accumulation. I was just wondering if anyone else took note and knew for sure.
  • It did not do that in Secret Agents. If you cleared MIT all at once, you got nothing from them. I just wanted to make sure EA wasn't doing it again.

I always got credit for the all the MIT when playing the drone game. Same amount as if I had tapped them all. Just had to be quick to see when it told you what you earned. The only thing was that if there was a daily quest to tap MIT, you didn't get credit for tapping them if you used the drone game to get them.
  • adruralo
    3284 posts Member
    Just tapped the Tachyon with a few Dino's sorrounding it and wallop the lot disappeared.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • adruralo wrote: »
    Just tapped the Tachyon with a few Dino's sorrounding it and wallop the lot disappeared.

Did it credit you the currency?
  • adruralo
    3284 posts Member
    To be honest, I actually didn't notice.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • jellypawn
    134 posts Member
    It did not do that in Secret Agents. If you cleared MIT all at once, you got nothing from them. I just wanted to make sure EA wasn't doing it again.

every time i used the secret agent thing i got the correct rewards for the number of MIT currently in the town
  • empathy77
    4186 posts Member
    It did not do that in Secret Agents. If you cleared MIT all at once, you got nothing from them. I just wanted to make sure EA wasn't doing it again.

I always got credit for the all the MIT when playing the drone game. Same amount as if I had tapped them all. Just had to be quick to see when it told you what you earned. The only thing was that if there was a daily quest to tap MIT, you didn't get credit for tapping them if you used the drone game to get them.

^ This.

Doing to drone game always gave me the currency earned by tapping agents.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    Yeah, the emp thing worked during Secret Agents. I though it didn't at first but that just because crafting currency drop rates were so low at first
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    I got higher payouts doing individual taps on MiT then doing the drone scan. Tested it several times.
    I'm not sure about this event as I haven't been able to write down and compare my results.
  • spritals148
    1833 posts Member
    I got the same amount for MIT from both the mini game and hand tapping. I'm guessing the same holds true for the tachyon. I think it seems different as hand tapping there may always be one more walking around somewhere and don't they spawn like 1 per 2 min or something like that?
    If you don't get anything by using it there may be a gliche in your game?
    @4kidsandacatdog watch your numbers when-if you use the tachyon, because you should get credit, if not yell at ea. It's a shame you didn't get credit during MIT's collection :(
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.