EA Forums - Banner

Have you looked at the raptors and thought...

Prev1
That it was nice of EA to make them all Griffindor?
(Courtesy of my grand daughter)

Replies

• No but their gait looks awfully high- butted.
  • spritals148
    1850 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I think they're totally awesome! I'm in love with em and want an entire army of them bobbing and stomping around town!
    I really hope we get one as an NPC after our event!
    Your grand-daughter has good eyes, I didn't even catch that lol
    :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • LOL I didn't notice but now it can never be unseen.
  • thank you for reminding me to sell the harry potter lego :(
    any takers?
  • Too funny, I was thinking to myself, why do dinos need sweaters. I did not make the Potter connection-that's awesome.
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    probably because it's a Dilophosaurus, not a raptor.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I don't get it. And I'm pretty sure they are not Raptors.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Chris60119
    988 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I love the prehistoric lizard, but I wish they moved a lot faster. They are walking around like they have some sort of disorder.

And yes, please make them purchasable!
  • I thought raptors were supposed to be speedy. These guys are putting me to sleep :D
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Rosshk wrote: »

Is that the frill-necked one? If so, why can't I see him with his frill expanded?
  • Rosshk wrote: »

Is that the frill-necked one? If so, why can't I see him with his frill expanded?

Maybe they'll change with each act, like those rat thingies at Halloween.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • I watch them move and pretend they're all chanting "you don't win friends with salad."
  • spritals148
    1850 posts Member
    I'm guessing the next act will be something all together different being its Egypt. Hoping for cats. :p>:)>:)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • adruralo
    3284 posts Member
    I thought raptors were supposed to be speedy. These guys are putting me to sleep :D
    So true, it's like watching grass grow.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    Rosshk wrote: »

Yes. Check the wiki post for an image of it. Looks like it may be offered after the event.
  • frosted1414
    2525 posts Member
    Not to derail the thread too much but want to say something on the use of 'raptor'.
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Velociraptor (commonly shortened to "raptor") was a bipedal, feathered carnivore with a long tail and an enlarged sickle-shaped claw on each hindfoot. Velociraptor was roughly the size of a turkey.
    BU07E1k.png
    If you thought it was something else, it's because Hollywood lied to you.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Not to derail the thread too much but want to say something on the use of 'raptor'.
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Velociraptor (commonly shortened to "raptor") was a bipedal, feathered carnivore with a long tail and an enlarged sickle-shaped claw on each hindfoot. Velociraptor was roughly the size of a turkey.
    BU07E1k.png
    That's true. The only thing I can do in their Defense is say that it may be because they bread them with Frog DNA which of course would ultimately change/alter their appearance I would think. Only explanation I can think of. Not sure why Grand never bothered to mention it. But I can't say for sure if they looked normal in the book because I never read the book.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • frosted1414
    2525 posts Member
    1pillform wrote: »
    Wikipedia wrote:
    BU07E1k.png
    That's true. The only thing I can do in their Defense is say that it may be because they bread them with Frog DNA which of course would ultimately change/alter their appearance I would think. Only explanation I can think of. Not sure why Grand never bothered to mention it. But I can't say for sure if they looked normal in the book because I never read the book.
    Ok, I"ll buy that :)
    Also, I don't think they'd be very good at basketball.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Wikipedia wrote:
    BU07E1k.png
    Ok, I"ll buy that :)
    Also, I don't think they'd be very good at basketball.

I think you might be surprised about that...
    6f0e516710105a745cc8f471fd383e14.jpg
  • oubouncer
    519 posts Member
    Rosshk wrote: »

You DO plan to have dinosaurs on your dinosaur tour? Hello? Lol