EA Forums - Banner

Is Boberella worth it?

13Next

Replies

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    pevh wrote: »
    btw can you store the silly cave and still have the skin and tasks?

Yes, the cave can be stored without impacting the skin.
  • meinaz wrote: »

thx.
  • pevh wrote: »
    meinaz wrote: »

thx.

still not JF. ;)
  • I only wish I could own TWO Booberellas!!
  • Xochitla? Femme Fatale. And they'll eventually get around to Titania.
  • I was hesitant since already having the character but decided to pull the trigger.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Wait until after the event. Then i'll have time to try her new animations and get back to you on whether it's worthwhile. But the original character wasn't the turbo ultra party I'd hoped for.
    I easily passed on her last THOH (I think it was) but she helps with the event, has an extra outfit, has a boobs cave, so I thought why not. Fun wins out. I saw an animation at a neighbors with her new outfit, it was pretty funny, so there's that for when the event is over.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    kirstenjt wrote: »
    What are the time limits on these new items? Mine just says "new" and not when they will expire

In the past if it just said "new" it meant it was a permanent item. Not sure that holds true here but I hope so.
  • frosted1414
    1964 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    rw228 wrote: »
    kirstenjt wrote: »
    What are the time limits on these new items? Mine just says "new" and not when they will expire

In the past if it just said "new" it meant it was a permanent item. Not sure that holds true here but I hope so.

I suspect this is an oversight of the programmers. Likely will expire at the end of the event or even end of act 1. Just my guess. Possible these really are permanent to replace the items that have been removed from the store (jet bike, etc)
  • emanon17
    38 posts Member
    Missed out on her the very first time and was my #1 wanted character. Jumped at the chance to get her this past THOH for 100 and of course had to get the skin just now too.

So consider yourself lucky if you only spend 150. I have 200 invested in her.
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    Anything with the word "Boobs" in it gets my attention.
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    emanon17 wrote: »
    Missed out on her the very first time and was my #1 wanted character. Jumped at the chance to get her this past THOH for 100 and of course had to get the skin just now too.

So consider yourself lucky if you only spend 150. I have 200 invested in her.
    ^^^^this :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • simp7fan wrote: »
    Got her at last years THOH and love her, the fact that she does shoveling without the skin is the bonus.
    Still on the fence about the **** mountains. Do love the skin so hoping she has a good animation that is more then 1-4 hrs!
    Seems all the fun animations for last 4 months of characters are all 1 hr long. Would really love some 8 hr animations.
    Oh, rambling, anyway with shovels a precise commodity I'm **** glad she's makes 4 at a time :)
    EDIT: that word was surely not bad enough to warrant stars! :D :D
    I gasped at your language. I have the vapors now. *lies down*
    Poor dear. And me without my smelling salts!
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    simp7fan wrote: »
    Got her at last years THOH and love her, the fact that she does shoveling without the skin is the bonus.
    Still on the fence about the **** mountains. Do love the skin so hoping she has a good animation that is more then 1-4 hrs!
    Seems all the fun animations for last 4 months of characters are all 1 hr long. Would really love some 8 hr animations.
    Oh, rambling, anyway with shovels a precise commodity I'm **** glad she's makes 4 at a time :)
    EDIT: that word was surely not bad enough to warrant stars! :D :D
    I gasped at your language. I have the vapors now. *lies down*
    Poor dear. And me without my smelling salts!
    :D :D :D
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.