EA Forums - Banner

I don't get it...

Ralph will be coming in the next update for level26 :)

As for the Gas pumps who knows :lol: I know we got a Police car coming in next update too but that it :( Im sure there must be a master plan somewhere but only time will tell :lol:

Replies

• NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Yeah, Ralph is part of level 26 as well as the wiggum house, and maybe there will be a gas station in a later update
  • chelsea0790
    407 posts
    edited February 2013
    My try n save has parking lots out the front, with two gas pumps just in front of those. So you fill up and pay at the try n save.

You could have them out the front of a kwik e mart, or skips diner is another good idea for gas pumps, as it is a "diner" afterall.
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Because there still collecting poll data to see how many doughnuts to make it :(
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Gas station? I'm not sure what else you'd want to see? A little building? I added pumps by a second Kwik-E-Mart. First, most gas stations have these types of buildings associated with them. Second, the show actually featured gas pumps at a Kwik-E-Mart (which, of course, immediately blew up :lol: ). But I'm not sure what other building would be appropriate. If one is made, I'd be a bit disappointed - I'd rather have a DMV or another character's house or car or something.

The one thing I wish we could do is put cars on the actual roads. We can put cars on grass or basic pavement. But build a road and nothing can go on it. Characters can walk on the sidewalk section, but the road is off-limits for anything else. Seems silly to have a road and not be able to put a car or vehicle on it (even if it is rather stationary).
  • segraevans
    42 posts
    edited February 2013
    My house of evil has gas pumps seems appropriate to me.
  • gottegris
    94 posts
    edited February 2013
    SLotmanRJ wrote:
    Why EA would put the choo-choo-choose you train, but no Ralph?

Why put "gas pump" into the game, and no gas station? Could even have a mini-game/quest for Homer to fill the gas tank and get "dolls" for Maggie...

Gas pumps, thats just :mrgreen::mrgreen: I've been wondering that so many times! Don't really know where to put them. :?:
  • wifeypoobeck
    96 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I thought the gas pumps went with the Gulp n Blow. KwikEMart definitely doesn't have gas pumps.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.