EA Forums - Banner

Road to Riches (Captured Images of All three)

Replies

• I keep forgetting to send Cecil on Road to Riches tasks. I use the job manager and it sends him on regular tasks. Agh!

@Echo0006 High multiplier and using 1 hour tasks. Now have over 1B.
    BulldogMom23 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    the dam can be placed slightly over water :D
    7dpfoJj.png
  • Remember at the start of the game when the neverending escalator was considered outrageous (3 mil I think)? Now 120 million? Wowzers!
  • 168sean168
    3858 posts Member
    Remember at the start of the game when the neverending escalator was considered outrageous (3 mil I think)? Now 120 million? Wowzers!

Hi I think they are 20M, 40M and 80M.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    A screenshot of a quest at Springfield dam

An 8 hr quest by Caveman Moe tending to the bar. I wonder where he will be if the dam is not present
    fjnjGqe.png

Caveman Moe doesn't have a quest at the Dam, for some reason it puts Moe far out from his cave. Very odd...

(P.S. Forgive me if you meant to do this. Just thought I'd share with everyone!!)
  • 168sean168
    3858 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »
    A screenshot of a quest at Springfield dam

An 8 hr quest by Caveman Moe tending to the bar. I wonder where he will be if the dam is not present
    fjnjGqe.png

Caveman Moe doesn't have a quest at the Dam, for some reason it puts Moe far out from his cave. Very odd...

(P.S. Forgive me if you meant to do this. Just thought I'd share with everyone!!)

I do not know why he is doing that quest atop the dam too.
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    Finished my Road to Riches today. I like the message that appears after completing this...

Check back soon for more outrageously expensive items to sink your hard farmed money into!
    ROADtoRICHES_zpshtbm53yx.jpg
  • Thank you for posting! I think I can hold off for a while :)
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    girl22721 wrote: »
    Finished my Road to Riches today. I like the message that appears after completing this...

Check back soon for more outrageously expensive items to sink your hard farmed money into!
    ROADtoRICHES_zpshtbm53yx.jpg
    The cheek of EA. :smile: I’m half way through the third item but I’ve never farmed.

iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Does it award exp when you spend money to build it? Worth it then when you have the XP Collider on.
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    XP seems to be earned when placing these items but not much; I had far more bonus rounds after building Sit N Rotate.
  • 4junk3000
    5349 posts Member
    What! I want that dam, I wish I knew caveman Moe had a task there a week ago! Aww

Thanks for the picture...
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    What! I want that dam, I wish I knew caveman Moe had a task there a week ago! Aww

Thanks for the picture...
    he doesnt afaik, he only bugs out of his cave when its rotated

• If I didn't get the Cecil road to riches update what should I do? I already contacted EA games
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    If I didn't get the Cecil road to riches update what should I do? I already contacted EA games

Do you own any aspirationals? It's been said that players need at least one before Road to Riches can begin.
  • If I didn't get the Cecil road to riches update what should I do? I already contacted EA games

I heard performing a raindance on your front lawn helps!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • spritals148
    1829 posts Member
    If I didn't get the Cecil road to riches update what should I do? I already contacted EA games

What if they don't have a front lawn? B)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.

What if they don't have a front lawn? B)

Maybe check out the other 60 threads about this. Or use the back yard.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    Perhaps try the Yard Work Simulator (4hr)?
  • For the insane amount of money required.. you would think they would add a bonus% or something cool. I stored the second item, and didnt even bother with the 3rd because it would wipe my cash to 0l