EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland Krashing :(

Prev1
Today, I'm unable to go into my Krustyland....my game crashes every time I try. Thought it might be my iPad, but I tried it on my Kindle, too, and same problem.

Is anyone else experiencing this today? I'm hoping there's not something wrong with my town....it was fine when I did my last Krustyland kollection before bed last night....

Replies

• It was working fine for me around an hour ago, I'll give it another try in a minute and see if that has changed.
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • Thanks!
  • jsh0982
    58 posts Member
    i can go now.
  • Just logged in and Krustyland is working fine for me, might be worth a device restart and see if that helps.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    No problems here.
  • Just logged in and Krustyland is working fine for me, might be worth a device restart and see if that helps.

Tried that before I posted here. And, what's making me worried (and why I think the device restart didn't help) is that it's happening on two totally different devices. So I don't even know that it's worth doing an uninstall/reinstall, either.
  • Thanks, @KrustyBrand, for checking and reporting in.

This doesn't look good for me....selfishly, I was kinda hoping this was a general issue (which they'd have to patch), but it's looking like it's just my problem. :(
  • Krustyland? Thats still a thing? Hmmmm..
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 36 minutes.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    I am guessing that most people don't know because they don't go there. Mine worked fine for me. I hope your problem gets worked out.

Tried that before I posted here. And, what's making me worried (and why I think the device restart didn't help) is that it's happening on two totally different devices. So I don't even know that it's worth doing an uninstall/reinstall, either.

If it's doing it on different devices then I suspect that an uninstall won't help with your problem, unfortunately I'm out of ideas apart from suggesting that you try EA support and see if they can help, hopefully it won't be something to difficult to solve.
  • 1pillform
    1960 posts Member
    Krustyland? Thats still a thing? Hmmmm..
    lol ya believe it or not some of us still go to it once and awhile.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Davidbo33
    114 posts Member
    It's working for me.

Best option: stop going to Krustyland! Or, since you've tried restarting your devices, uninstall/reinstall is the next step. :#
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Just logged in and Krustyland is working fine for me, might be worth a device restart and see if that helps.

If it's doing it on different devices then I suspect that an uninstall won't help with your problem, unfortunately I'm out of ideas apart from suggesting that you try EA support and see if they can help, hopefully it won't be something to difficult to solve.

Normally, with a problem like this I’d suspect memory issues and suggest freeing up memory, but if you’re seeing identical behavior on different devices this is far less likely to be the issue. And @devilhunt1449 is right — uninstalling/re-installing will probably have no effect.
  • I haven't noticed anything odd with KL besides all the cars disappearing from the parking lot sometime last week.
  • Update (for anyone who cares)....not sure why our how, but the problem seems to have resolved itself. :)
  • Anyone check and see if these new items can be placed in Krustyland?
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Update (for anyone who cares)....not sure why our how, but the problem seems to have resolved itself. :)

Glad to hear this.

• Hi @SandraShill :smile:
    Good to know that your KL issue was resolved.
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    I had the same problem, but also with neighbor visits. https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/102492/app-crashes-when-trying-to-visit-neighbors#latest
    Problem eventually went away too.