EA Forums - Banner

This event is not really doing it for me?

Prev1
Maybe its just me, but i can't seem to muster any enthusiasm for it.

Replies

• Time to leave Tapped Out then perhaps? Or is it something else?
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Someone here isn't a dinosaur geek.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Time travel event with no Young Homer, Young Marge skins etc. Yup EA missed the ball on this.
  • bluntcard
    3820 posts Member
    It's low key but I like the pace and really love the content.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    Theajking wrote: »
    Best event ever...
    GIF-Dancing-dance-excited-firework-happy-joy-Katy-Perry-GIF.gif

• wadebear
    3943 posts Member
    I like the digging for treasure. The rest is just blah.
  • Unfortunately not everyone is going to enjoy every event, there has been a few that I didn't really enjoy that much myself but I just played enough to get the items I wanted to win/craft, hopefully the next event will be more to your liking.
  • love this event. it has a rowboat and i want it. pity i have to collect a lot of inventory lining to get it.
  • sealley123
    328 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    I'm glad others are enjoying it. For me it is slow. After the shovels are quickly used up I don't find much to do. Some of the items are nice. But I may have to store the rest.
    *edited for typo*
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • rw228
    1055 posts Member
    I have to agree with @wadebear . A few of the items are nice and useful for designing but most are almost specialty that will only fit in a specific area with this events content.
  • oubouncer
    519 posts Member
    I like it
  • Love it. Finally have a great spot to put my pyramid and the tar pit.
    Caveman Moe is awesome, love the digging for prizes and we're gonna get a Sfynx! A Bart-Sfynx. Seriously, how cool is that! And next to all that greatness, a rowboat ánd a mermaid. Seriously, I take off my hat and bow for the EA-gods! Love this game.
  • Teksyn3
    11 posts Member
    Yeah, yet another in a long line of 4-hour crafting events. Same stuff different day. I do like the theme and the digging game. But yea, shovels just go too fast (or not enough are being collected), to justify playing more than 5 mins every 4 hours. Typical event. I'll just write off those last prizes now.
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    We’ve only just started it.
    After the prehistoric part we have Egypt and then pirates. Give it a chance.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Best event ever...
    GIF-Dancing-dance-excited-firework-happy-joy-Katy-Perry-GIF.gif

c53.gif

It's been good so far but it's not the best ever.
  • 4junk3000
    5314 posts Member
    edited June 2017

I agree. This appears to be 3 ideas that couldn't hold their own event so they crammed them together and through a time travel hat on top. Same old play mechanics, I'm bored from day one.

The pink fish everyone had a little fight club fun with, I still haven't earned. I must be way behind. But I don't feel much enthusiasm for this theme.

It's ok. I'm not bothered by it. But I started a contest just to try to inject a little more excitement, at least among us forum participants. Hopefully people will contribute to it!!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Teksyn3 wrote: »
    Yeah, yet another in a long line of 4-hour crafting events. Same stuff different day. I do like the theme and the digging game. But yea, shovels just go too fast (or not enough are being collected), to justify playing more than 5 mins every 4 hours. Typical event. I'll just write off those last prizes now.

Yep, exacly like the previous 10 or whatever. 4 hours tasks, 3 acts, crafting... Only the prizes/craftables that are different.
  • I agree. This event is quite boring. I actually already finished Act 1 crafting and items on Sunday. If you've all the premium characters and did lots of digging prior to the update that reduced payouts, it was so easy to complete everything.
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    wadebear wrote: »
    I like the digging for treasure. The rest is just blah.

eer.gif

Sorry just felt right, but i somewhat enjoy this event, mad that : some people CANT PLAY due to Land Errors, and the fact that they patched things but it didnt help those with land errors
  • 4junk3000
    5314 posts Member
    I just got my pink fish. Meh.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."