EA Forums - Banner

How many screamapillars do you own?

Prev1
simp7fan
4165 posts Member
I own two. Music to my ears.
Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.

Replies

We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • But..

giphy.gif
  • 5 stretched across more than 3 games.
  • jellypawn
    134 posts Member
    is it just an npc? 80 donuts for an npc is so much! but then it is a screaming caterpiller... and it does complete the set of prehistoric for me... DAMN.

the rabbit trap is also very tempting, as i love that moment in that episode. does it have an animation of firing a rabbit off into the distance? please say it is true
  • HMGaga
    171 posts Member
    [quote="

the rabbit trap is also very tempting, as i love that moment in that episode. does it have an animation of firing a rabbit off into the distance? please say it is true[/quote]

it does have and I like it.
  • Castiel19x
    4241 posts Member
    If he's just an npc for 80 donuts then I'm not going to bother.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • 4junk3000
    5314 posts Member
    simp7fan wrote: »

In Stereo! Lol
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    Love both I have.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • ZennGlenn
    1723 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    :p 1 Stationary & 1 mobile 'giant' (actually just same size however; do wish it was actually 'giant' though, but it's a gloriously overpriced gem) :p
  • jellypawn wrote: »
    is it just an npc? 80 donuts for an npc is so much! but then it is a screaming caterpiller... and it does complete the set of prehistoric for me... ****.

the rabbit trap is also very tempting, as i love that moment in that episode. does it have an animation of firing a rabbit off into the distance? please say it is true

Its my second favorite animation after the cat lady. I go out of my way to tap it.

I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • i've bought the rabbit trap. fantastic animation on it and it has a 3 hr payout!!!!!

i think i might pass on the caterpillar if all it does is scream...
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    t0vLRhW.gif
  • The most!
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    So that is what I bought way too early this morning. I woke up again and got out my game and knew I had purchased something. I just had no idea what it was.
  • eltoncc
    550 posts Member
    Just the one in the pond from the destination Springfield event.
  • 94nt3nb31n
    257 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    just one in due time to get a complete set. inventory material
    i feel like a stamp collector. and you know where they went....

good thing donuts are worthless.
  • pevh wrote: »
    i feel like a stamp collector. and you know where they went....

You mean... 'The way of the dinosaurs!" :D
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    I paid a stupid amount of donuts for a giant screamapillar that was actually just the same tiny size as the one I already have. Thank God for the XP Collider.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    jukan00 wrote: »
    I paid a stupid amount of donuts for a giant screamapillar that was actually just the same tiny size as the one I already have. Thank God for the XP Collider.
    Yeah, but this one is mobile. ;) And with the collider 80 donuts is basically 40. Close enough.

I didn't know the rabbit flinger 2000 was also being offered. I already had it. It's fun, just wish it didn't earn money because I'd love to tap it without having to press back real quick.
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    simp7fan wrote: »

In Stereo! Lol
    Haha, yes. This is the closest I'll get to metal in the game. :smirk:
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • i think the catipillars movement is pretty funny. It really gallops along pretty fast.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.