EA Forums - Banner

Is the chess method for digging still the best one out there?

13Next

Replies

• I don't use any method, I just feel it out. Sometimes I get it on first tap or find the pebbles. the most I have used on any puzzle was 10.
  • If I had knighthunt438's Tardis I'd be able to get the gems first time all the time ;)
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    Random taps with instinct works great for me. Nailed a couple with the first dig

This is how I do it. Not used more then 10 shovels yet. However my magyck find talent buckles the minute I find the first edge stone, seems no matter how much I try it will take the max shovels to uncover the gem. 4 in the middle, 3 on the edge. The gem will be under the last dirt pile, regardless of what I do. :D :p :o
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • This is how I do it. Not used more then 10 shovels yet.

Your personal max is way less important than the average number of shovels you use.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    Random taps with instinct works great for me. Nailed a couple with the first dig

This is how I do it. Not used more then 10 shovels yet. However my magyck find talent buckles the minute I find the first edge stone, seems no matter how much I try it will take the max shovels to uncover the gem. 4 in the middle, 3 on the edge. The gem will be under the last dirt pile, regardless of what I do. :D :p :o

tap the last first then ;)
  • Whenever i see this thread, i can only think:
    "You bet your **** it works" - Marty McFly Back to the Future.

chuck-berry-johnny-b-goode-chess-78.jpg

In a single word:
    Yes. It works.
  • This is how I do it. Not used more then 10 shovels yet.

Your personal max is way less important than the average number of shovels you use.

My average is around 7. Sometimes I just tap away, just like digging and never mind all the specimens :D
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Jonalinn
    1762 posts Member
    The best part of digging the grid for me? The sound effects! Love them! :)
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • 168sean168
    3121 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    The best part of digging the grid for me? The sound effects! Love them! :)

I am hypnotized by Lisa too - This is so exciting, I wonder....