EA Forums - Banner

The Vault - Black Friday we never had?

Hiiiiiiiiiii!

Longest time lurker, from 2012 in fact, first time poster!

Black Friday was so disappointing for me last year, I'd imagine others too, with not much rebated/discounted compared to previous years!

Being a fremium player I saved up up a ridiculous amount of donuts to splurge out on everything to be disappointed!

I feel the vault is making up for this, with the majority of premium items being on offer at some point.
I've already picked up all the character building combos that have been offered to me and I can't wait to get the rest!

Do you think the vault is making up to last years lame Black Friday deals?

Replies

• I can't really remember last year's Black Friday event (getting old!) but I agree with you that the 'new' Vault is fantastic! Have spent loads of donuts already and I got the Jet Engine Bike, for 20D, today so that means loads more to be spent!
  • Hi and WTTF (just realised that looks a bit rude - welcome to the forum).

There's some real bargains to be had here. I'm picking up as many multiplier items as I can and, along with the many items with multipliers from the time travel event, mu bonus has just gone to 953%. A nice little 40 KEM farm every four hours is keeping the bonuts ticking over and it's enabling me to get all the items I've passed on before.
  • @jmbisseker Hidely ho, neighboreeno!

I admit, I haven't bought as much as I thought I would. Having said that, the whale just appeared in mine today! I don't have a massive multiplier, so while donuts are in steady supply they're not rolling in en masse. I'll have to wait to get the 300 sprinkles but I'm getting that whale!
  • @jmbisseker hello neighbor,
    My hypotheses is EA went on vacation till September and distracted us with the vault so we wouldn't notice.
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • @jmbisseker hello neighbor,
    My hypotheses is EA went on vacation till September and distracted us with the vault so we wouldn't notice.

:D

• What will they have to offer this black Friday?
    Vault seems to offer most of the items already.
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    Welcome to the forum @jmbisseker !

I was wondering the same thing. Seems like a whole summer of Black Friday.

I'm hoping that they plan on re-releasing rare content for Black Friday now that most of the regular ones will have cycled through the vault in the summer. Event-specific and limited release items would be most welcome, particularly with a discount!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • i got a jetbike in my vault this week - so for me it's black friday :smiley:
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • i got a jetbike in my vault this week - so for me it's black friday :smiley:

Thats how I spent last week ;)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • jmbisseker
    39 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Thanks for the welcomes and hey neighbours! I should buy more multiplier items, I have an alright multiplier but I'm h'ell bent on buying characters at the minute! I'll try and be more active on the forum from now on!
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    Welcome neighborino, and yes I agree the last Black Friday was disappointing.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Offers in general this year have been pretty acceptable.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.