EA Forums - Banner

Airport !

Hi , firstly sorry for my english ! I want to know how make the Landing strip for my airport ! I know that it's possible ! thank you!

Replies

• redec69
    185 posts Member
    The runway was offered as part of an event...I assume it's not available right now, you'll have to wait until EA makes it available again (it probably wont' take *too* long)
  • C0rgano
    443 posts Member
    redec69 wrote: »
    The runway was offered as part of an event...I assume it's not available right now, you'll have to wait until EA makes it available again (it probably wont' take *too* long)

3dc0b8d8790060e9a5693cdc7a2feb28.jpg

*still* waiting for the return of the Grumple (almost 4 years and counting)

:p

• C0rgano wrote: »

Can anyone fill me in on what Grumple is? Seems to be a big topic around here.
  • Castiel19x
    4222 posts Member
    C0rgano wrote: »

Can anyone fill me in on what Grumple is? Seems to be a big topic around here.

The Grumple is a character who was offered around 2013 Christmas and he basically looks like the Grinch and lots of people missed out on him and we want him back.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • redec69
    185 posts Member
    it's just a random small couple-episode character - he doesn't tie into anything, and really isn't any big deal...I think he's only so popular because he's taken so long to be offered again. In my experience decorations don't take as long to be offered again as one-off characters, not that I've ever actually kept track of it :P
    16583081196_f550c50f2d.jpg

• willp_70
    314 posts Member
    Speaking of the airport, is there any use continuing sending people on the international flights?
  • jtgroth
    370 posts Member
    willp_70 wrote: »
    Speaking of the airport, is there any use continuing sending people on the international flights?

I still use it to send Leopold and Norbert when I do 4 hour tasks. (Leopold doesn't have a stand alone 4 hour and Norbert flys the plane on his 4 hour task.)
  • wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member

If you don't have a 4 hr task for a character (such as SVT if you don't buy the Aztec Theatre). I use it in my secondary town when I do 4 hr tasks. Also, if you are annoyed by Norbert flying around, you can send him there instead.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »

If you don't have a 4 hr task for a character (such as SVT if you don't buy the Aztec Theatre). I use it in my secondary town when I do 4 hr tasks. Also, if you are annoyed by Norbert flying around, you can send him there instead.

Hey, Thanks! I forgot about this. I use 4 hrs in my Crawl and Norbert's plane is a bit annoying.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • willp_70 wrote: »

I keep sending people out, just in case.
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »

Hey, Thanks! I forgot about this. I use 4 hrs in my Crawl and Norbert's plane is a bit annoying.

Me too...I've been keeping him on his 24 hour task, but the airport is an option I'd completely forgotten about.
  • willp_70
    314 posts Member
    wiedmannaj wrote: »

Thanks, Norbert gets tapped accidentally way too many times.
  • Muhsterino
    4498 posts Member
    I also use the airport to task Helen Lovejoy. It can also be used to send Cecil too, to stop accidentally spending money on the Road to Riches quest line.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS