EA Forums - Banner

Time Saving Tip

It is a good tip indeed, however 99% already know.

Replies

• wifeypoobeck
    96 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I didn't. Guess I'm part of the 1% that didn't. Thanks for sharing!
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Well-known caveat, of course, when it comes to graffiti.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    part of the 1%. Oh oh... :mrgreen:

I didn't. Guess I'm part of the 1% that didn't. Thanks for sharing!
    Is there anyone out there?
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited February 2013
    When visiting friends, there is no need to wait for the thanks, collect xp reward box. Just 3 taps and get out. You will still get full credit, hearts and xp for the visit, and cut your time in half. Now get tapping and take care of your friends!

haha I never knew this, thanks :D
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited February 2013
    I said this a while ago, but still, very good information
  • Cyrus Logan
    10 posts
    edited February 2013
    If your quick enough you can click on four or five mops to clean up graffiti and get extra Xp and cash
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited February 2013
    Like Krustybrand says.....make sure you wait when cleaning up graffiti before you scadaddle...otherwise you won't get credit.
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    Backing up the graffiti comment: You have to wait for the cash to hit the ground before you can exit your friend's Springfield. It functions a little bit differently than clicking Valentine's cards or cash.

Edit: Ignore me. Beat by 2 seconds haha.
  • Panich-
    13 posts
    edited February 2013
    Just to clarify (sorry I'm a bit slow),

The second i click 3 buildings in town (not graffiti) I can leave and I will still get all the cash/exp and the 25 exp at the end?

If so, I am soooooo happy you shared this. I usually stare at it until the "numbers" disappear, then press collect, then wait a few seconds to make sure it all clicked in, then leave....

And for graffiti, you must wait until the cash and exp hits the ground but don't need to collect?
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    Panich- wrote:

The second i click 3 buildings in town (not graffiti) I can leave and I will still get all the cash/exp and the 25 exp at the end?

If so, I am soooooo happy you shared this. I usually stare at it until the "numbers" disappear, then press collect, then wait a few seconds to make sure it all clicked in, then leave....

And for graffiti, you must wait until the cash and exp hits the ground but don't need to collect?

Correct.
  • Panich-
    13 posts
    edited February 2013
    Panich- wrote:

Correct.

You sir, have made my day!
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited February 2013
    Panich- wrote:
    Panich- wrote:

Correct.

You sir, have made my day!

We like to see happy people around the forum. Won't take the credit since many responded before me, but glad you got the answer you were looking for. Doesn't always happen.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.