EA Forums - Banner

Things I would like to see in future updates (EA please read this)

Yeah... They willlisten a nobody, like you... Nice list same as much of us... Anf if you read in other post, why dindnt post there.. Do you really need to create another thread with same topic that already exists?

Replies

• kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited February 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    Yeah... They willlisten a nobody, like you... Nice list same as much of us... Anf if you read in other post, why dindnt post there.. Do you really need to create another thread with same topic that already exists?

Feisty one you are
  • jblaze013
    95 posts
    edited February 2013
    Lefreeze your a * I n g * bro what's your problem
  • jblaze013
    95 posts
    edited February 2013
    I would like to see the arcade with a bully that would be cool
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    There is just so much to pick from, my head starts to hurt. Truly I am always pretty happy with whatever and like the surprises.
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited February 2013
    I've passed these ideas on to EA upper management. But, you forgot Lenny and Carl, so added them to the list along with randomly adding 'screw flanders' to sentences.
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited February 2013
    You shouldnt be reposting threads that have already been posted as the regulars will get annoyed, but theres no need for Le Freeze to be a W**ker about it.
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited February 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    I've passed these ideas on to EA upper management. But, you forgot Lenny and Carl, so added them to the list along with randomly adding 'screw flanders' to sentences.

Do you work for EA? How do you know "EA upper management"? I would like to hear more about this "EA upper management"....
  • teamzap17
    303 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    GldnMan wrote:
    mcorway wrote:

Do you work for EA? How do you know "EA upper management"? I would like to hear more about this "EA upper management"....

I would like to know as well. What's the beef?

Edit: Hahaha, 111th post...
  • dingleberry26
    3 posts
    edited February 2013
    Hi,
    Long time listener, first time caller. Feel like the biggest improvement they could add would be more mass decorations of different houses (feels cheesy repeating only 5 colors) and more decorations. Like the idea of the Simpson's car and being able to utilize water with stuff like Boardwalk and Harbor.

They recently aired an episode where Mrs. Skinner had a whole Psycho-esque feel with the same odd house overlooking the school so could use that as excuse to bring her into game.

They could go real old school and do the Rubber Baby Buggy Bumber Babysitting Co., wouldn't need a character but could do babysitter from old video game.

BEST IDEA: The Military Shop with army guy who smuggled jeans.

• waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited February 2013
    Hi,
    Long time listener, first time caller. Feel like the biggest improvement they could add would be more mass decorations of different houses (feels cheesy repeating only 5 colors) and more decorations. Like the idea of the Simpson's car and being able to utilize water with stuff like Boardwalk and Harbor.

They recently aired an episode where Mrs. Skinner had a whole Psycho-esque feel with the same odd house overlooking the school so could use that as excuse to bring her into game.

They could go real old school and do the Rubber Baby Buggy Bumber Babysitting Co., wouldn't need a character but could do babysitter from old video game.

Good stuff there.

I really just want different color houses. You are dead on with that. Towns don't really feel real when it's only a few different colors.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited February 2013
    I am the CEO of EA....I will pass this good stuff on to the head of our ios game division. We never even thought of one of these ideas.....pure genius. It never dawned on us to add other characters and buildings from the Simpsons TV show into a Simpsons game. After all, the game is not the same as the show, they are mutually exclusive of each other. Thanks again!
  • edited February 2013
    More characters like rod and Todd milhouse's mom and dad and whoever else that's not on here
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited February 2013
    Hi,

Good stuff there.

I really just want different color houses. You are dead on with that. Towns don't really feel real when it's only a few different colors.

I wouldn't mind a few different skins for houses too I Loved the xmas lighting, though its a shame i missed the lights for nelsons house and krabapples apartments
  • tbuddy442
    173 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'm with lefreeze on this one. I don't think he was being too harsh and any judge in Springfield would agree, issuing a writ of boys will be boys.

The clown is down.
  • dalecastongu
    224 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Miss springfield and the sleep easy/sleepy motel lol with a task for mayor quimby.
    Costingtons and the yesssss guy
    Jimbo jones and dolph starbeam to go with Kearny on bullying related tasks. Lol
    The Texan millionaire and his omni pave company building.
    Itchy and scratchy studios w/ roger Meyers
    The crazy cat lady and her house.
    The noise land arcade.
    The Springfield DMV w/ patty and Selma.
    The Springfield light house.
    Skinners house w/ Agnes skinner
    Ralph wiggum......we shoulda got him instead of shana for the valentines update.
    Planet hype w/ ranker wolf castle.
    Lenny and Carl
    Officers Lou and Eddie
    The isotopes stadium and the duff blimp
    Mount splash more with the task of homer getting stuck in one of the slides for several hours
    Ahhhhh soo many possibilities

• EPICPILOT1337
    104 posts
    edited February 2013
    Above TOO MANY LETTERS AND WORDS AHHHHHHHHHHHH :shock:
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I am the CEO of EA....I will pass this good stuff on to the head of our ios game division. We never even thought of one of these ideas.....pure genius. It never dawned on us to add other characters and buildings from the Simpsons TV show into a Simpsons game. After all, the game is not the same as the show, they are mutually exclusive of each other. Thanks again!

That was the best sarcasm I've had all day!
  • TheGreatOne76
    43 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'd like to get apu's house, his red trans am(donut purchase), and a task could be for him to wash it while singing dream police. That episode always stuck in my head for some reason :shock:
  • TheGreatOne76
    43 posts
    edited February 2013
    Oh and more purchaseable land
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.