EA Forums - Banner

Half way there...Living on a Prayer

2Next

Replies

• battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Thanks... Now i cant get that Bon Jovi song out of my head....

Evil song writer...go back!!!!

:evil:
    Is there anyone out there?
  • EPICPILOT1337
    104 posts
    edited February 2013
    Batty, I'm from jersey so that song is permanently stuck in my head along with born to run...You can't find one radio station by the jersey shore that does not play Bruce Springsteen.
  • lyonsek
    103 posts
    edited February 2013
    I love my tower. I combined it with the escalator and made an amusement park of sorts.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited February 2013
    Saving up for the escalator...just (or should I say finally) crossed the $500,000 mark! Woo Hoo.

Only another half million to go :mrgreen:

pfffffffffffffff LOL...
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited February 2013
    The Wiggum House set me back a bit it I'm back on track...back up to 600k. Only 400k to go!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    I've just got enough about 1.2 million, but I might wait and see what happens
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited February 2013
    Well the Wiggum House and El Chemistri definitely set me back a bit but I'm on track again...in case you were all wondering.

$750,000 saved....only $250,000 more to go. Hopefully I can get it saved up before another update comes along!

• wolfman905
    35 posts
    edited February 2013
    The magnifying glass is coming soon... In the episode, the magnifying glass was placed next to the Popsicle tower and set it on fire. I'm pretty sure the next update will burn the Popsicle tower once you buy the magnifying glass.

Definitely putting the burning tower next to my tire fire!! :D
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I have the escalator and the Popsicle tower. Both of these items are extremely hard to place. I placed the Popsicle tower right smack in the middle of my town, because when you own a WHITE ELEPHANT you simply can't just put it in the corner. If you're saving up for these items, remember they don't pay out any money and they take up a lot of space.
  • frankenjacko
    237 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I got so close, like 920,000 then I bought Wiggum House and El Chemistiri. I was at 650,000 or so when I last played.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited February 2013
    childeharr wrote:
    I placed the Popsicle tower right smack in the middle of my town, because when you own a WHITE ELEPHANT you simply can't just put it in the corner.

So let me get this straight....not only can i not put baby in the corner...but now I can't put the Popsicle Tower there either? :shock:
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited February 2013
    Looks like today is finally going to be the day...I'm at $993k.

Woo Hoo! :mrgreen:
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited February 2013
    Looks like today is finally going to be the day...I'm at $993k.

Woo Hoo! :mrgreen:
    Congrats :mrgreen: .

I'm still half way.
    I should stop spending my money in land expansion, definitely.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.