EA Forums - Banner

EA, PLEASE rerelease the Jolly Roger Flag!!

Prev1
It's quite probably too late but, if anyone from EA is reading this, would it not make sense to rerelease the Jolly Roger flag (from Soccer Ball, 2015)? For those of us making a pirate area in our towns, it would be ideal! Fingers crossed!!

Replies

• I have it, but it's hidden somewhere behind a building and I can't find it anywhere, it's driving me nuts! :s
    So yeah, it would be great if they would re-release it (and please not just one for each Springfield, cause then I wouldn't get the offer)
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    KeithEl777 wrote: »
    It's quite probably too late but, if anyone from EA is reading this, would it not make sense to rerelease the Jolly Roger flag (from Soccer Ball, 2015)? For those of us making a pirate area in our towns, it would be ideal! Fingers crossed!!

I'd loan you mine if I could.. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you @KeithEl777 :)
    qPxylQH.png
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • KeithEl777
    198 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Thanks very much @Jonalinn!! At least I can see yours when I visit! It NEVER crossed my mind to buy one when they were offered back in 2015. I NEVER thought I'd have the need of one - D'OH!!!
    Post edited by KeithEl777 on
  • Really don't understand EA. Why bring back items like Mayan Marge witch is not related to any of the acts themes and forget about Jolly Roger flag and Pirate Kang ??
  • KeithEl777
    198 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    That's a fair point @aabcampos2! Who knows how EA works?!
  • It would be great if they did rerelease the Jolly Roger as it looks like I only purchased a single one when they were originally released as donuts weren't easy to come by back then.
  • KeithEl777
    198 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Looks like you purchased one more than I did @devilhunt1449! :)
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    Ya I only got 2 of those flags. I don't even remember how I got them.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • ONLY 2 @1pillform???!!! You're making me jealous here!! :D
  • I have it, but it's hidden somewhere behind a building and I can't find it anywhere, it's driving me nuts! :s
    So yeah, it would be great if they would re-release it (and please not just one for each Springfield, cause then I wouldn't get the offer)

Did you try making all buildings, trees, fences, monorail, transparent and then look for it?
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    1pillform wrote: »

They were available for a limited time only during the Soccer 2015 event I believe. 5 donuts, 0.25% bonus each.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    The Hologram flag I got from some event I can't remember, can be changed to a Jolly Roger flag and has 2 other types. I don't have the regular Jolly Roger.
    I do have Pirate Kang and he has been roaming around since Act3 started. I just wish he would stay in the pirate area though.
  • Ooooooh! I forgot about pirate kang and I don't have him yet. He's been available a couple times since I started but passed for other things I wanted more.
    I do have one Jolly Roger flag. It was one of the first things I bought before I even knew that some items were limited. Bought it, saved for a second and it wasn't in the store anywhere!
    Took me months to figure out what happened. I wasn't even lurking here at the time.
    They really should have brought it back, free $ for them.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I placed my pirate flags in front of my IRS building.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • ^ They confiscated Burn's Money Mountain too, and have it in their back lot. :D
  • ^ They confiscated Burn's Money Mountain too, and have it in their back lot. :D

I wonder if they taxed him on it?
  • fksmfl.jpg
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    Jonalinn wrote: »
    1pillform wrote: »

They were available for a limited time only during the Soccer 2015 event I believe. 5 donuts, 0.25% bonus each.
    Thanks for the reminder. I couldn't for the life of me remember xD
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.