EA Forums - Banner

Now what? *SPOILER*

It's taking me forever to get **** treats, so it'll be 10/30 before I am even lucky enough to get there!

Replies

• mogibbins
    37 posts
    edited October 2012
    Couple of tricks which I found really helped, is, when going onto friends Springfields. Go straight to their cemetery's. if they haven't visited their town in the time it take for their cemetery's to profit, then it will have a dollar bundle above it, which when you press it gives out money, but also occasionally TP, eggs and treats! The same works for the hell house, voodoo shop thingy place and mausoleums. Plus when you egg and TP someone's tress or buildings they sometimes give out treats, as well as when you clean up your own Springfield. The best way to get all of this is to put your name on one of the "add me" threads and get lots of friends.
  • Jbennett4624
    275 posts
    edited October 2012
    It's taking me forever to get **** treats, so it'll be 10/30 before I am even lucky enough to get there!

LOL I have most plenty of TP, Treats, Eggs.. LOL.. over 1000
  • kaloe707
    18 posts
    edited October 2012
    ^ all of your posts are bragging about how much you have. No one really cares
  • Jbennett4624
    275 posts
    edited October 2012
    kaloe707 wrote:
    ^ all of your posts are bragging about how much you have. No one really cares

hey don't spoil the fun.. its all in good fun FYI.. you know .. be funny .. :mrgreen:
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited October 2012
    How dd you manage to get treats that quickly and get the uests to pop that quickly!? I have done the Halloween quests since day 1 and am only maybe 1/2 way through, and struggling to get treats :(
  • sboles66
    73 posts
    edited October 2012
    gazzajay wrote:
    How dd you manage to get treats that quickly and get the uests to pop that quickly!? I have done the Halloween quests since day 1 and am only maybe 1/2 way through, and struggling to get treats :(
    The masouluem helps.
    If you have devil flanders,kids,and mayain homer ALWAYS make them do quick tasks to get treats.
    Grief your friends houses, and then clean up the mess they give you. I've acquired atleast 500 treats so far.
  • Jbennett4624
    275 posts
    edited October 2012
    gazzajay wrote:

Gets lots of friends with Grave yards that havnt been collected.. go back and forth and collect.

or have all your friends TP and egg your stuff :mrgreen:
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited October 2012
    gazzajay wrote:

Gets lots of friends with Grave yards that havnt been collected.. go back and forth and collect.

Cheers for the advice, I've got 100 friends already lol, but I'll stick at it and should be getting more treats.

By the way how do you get quotes to work + your avatar to show?
  • sboles66
    73 posts
    edited October 2012
    gazzajay wrote:
    gazzajay wrote:

Cheers for the advice, I've got 100 friends already lol, but I'll stick at it and should be getting more treats.

You have to get your EA account upgraded to an origin account.
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited October 2012
    sboles66 wrote:
    gazzajay wrote:
    gazzajay wrote:

You have to get your EA account upgraded to an origin account.

How do you do that?
  • travismcleis
    9 posts
    edited October 2012
    Add travismcleis
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.