EA Forums - Banner

Lugash's Gym Gone From Store.

I was checking the store today and noticed that Lugash and his Gym have disappeared from it and they are not in the Vault section either. Maybe, he be involved in the next mini event?
Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

Replies

• larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    or you will get a vault offer soon with lugash
  • Muhsterino
    4313 posts Member
    Lugash is listed in the vault, one before the end of the first section.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • larsyuipo wrote: »
    or you will get a vault offer soon with lugash

Already have my vault items for the week. 5 days left.They don't normally disappear that far ahead , do they?

• Muhsterino wrote: »
    Lugash is listed in the vault, one before the end of the first section.

Not in mine. :( Would buy him if he was. I've been waiting for his deal. How much is it with rebate?

• 175 donuts with a 45 donut rebate = 130 donuts.
  • KeithEl777 wrote: »
    175 donuts with a 45 donut rebate = 130 donuts.

Nice. At the moment all I've got is the Piece of Crap Car, IRS Drone, Juggler and Preparitory School. Here's hoping his arrival is imminent. :)

• Still missing from the store and hasn't turned up in the vault in the last 2 weeks.

• Sept 1st and Lugash still hasn't showed up in my vault ! :(
    I own all other building/Character combos and stand alone playable characters included in the Vault and it's been 5 or 6 weeks there are only decorations or building on which I have no interest.

Do you think I still got a chance to get him in the next weeks until Sept 12th when the Vault offer ends ?

Pleaaaaase EA !
  • No. Lugash has been out of the store for a while now.
  • Depends on when a special premium will land in your Vault. It could be random chosen to appear or scripted to fall at some point by EA specific dates and everything will start again repeating the same procedure.
  • seems like they planned both the vault and this event's end on the same day sept 12. funny