EA Forums - Banner

Takedown incoming, with Pride 2017 update!

Replies

• rw228
    1043 posts Member
    You can place them on the streets like a crosswalk too. In case anyone hadn't discovered that already.
  • Hi, I am a new user. I have iOS 10.3.2 installed as well as the 4.27.5 version update on iPad, but I am having trouble accessing this event. Is there a certain user level I must reach? I was able to do the time traveling toaster event earlier.

So far, I have logged out and into the game, exit out of it, and remove the app and re-downloaded it.

Thank you for reading my post and I forward to any assistance.
  • Am I wrong for putting mine as road crossings then?? :confused:
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*
  • Darn the takedown hit IOS. Only 2k from bonuts.
  • Does Julio talk? I really hope he says things like "stupid lady"
  • LPNintendoITA
    11329 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    You need to be level 20 to start the event julio is voiced
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    Does anyone have the answer to whether the crosswalk colors can be changed back to all white? I'd like a couple with all the rainbow but the rest all white. So far the answer looks like no.....
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    simp7fan wrote: »
    Does anyone have the answer to whether the crosswalk colors can be changed back to all white? I'd like a couple with all the rainbow but the rest all white. So far the answer looks like no.....

Yes they can.
  • Castiel19x
    3916 posts Member

I would like to know this as well.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

Yes they can.
    There's a skin selection when the taskline is done?
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    @simp7fan yes. Can be changed between all levels I believe.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    I see confirmation (with pics) in another thread. Thanks, @meinaz!
  • You need to be level 20 to start the event julio is voiced

Thank you for letting me know!

• bluntcard
    3599 posts Member
    bluntcard wrote: »
    Balloon question: Once you get the balloons you can then work towards upgrading them to fancier balloons, but I like the simple, regular looking balloons. Anyone know if once you upgrade you have the option to choose how you want them to look, or once they are upgraded they just look upgraded, and that's it?

You can change the look of the balloons by tapping on them, the same way you can change the skin on a building.

Thanks! :)
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I just wanted to say that EA & Tapped Out have done a great job with their mini events in 2017. Rommelwood, Pin Pals, & Pride have all been really fun events with great content. Pride may be the best of the bunch so far.
  • petehd14
    2767 posts Member
    On these mini events the critters usually go away when you reach the last prize. I wonder what will happen to the balloons when you finish the prize track, but haven't finished upgrading the balloon decorations.
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    petehd14 wrote: »
    On these mini events the critters usually go away when you reach the last prize. I wonder what will happen to the balloons when you finish the prize track, but haven't finished upgrading the balloon decorations.

balloons will stay after obtaining the last prize. might disappear when you finish the balloon questline
  • Just wondering why nothing for the 4th of July? Just skipped over for pride 2017, I would really like to see stuff for the 4th next year if possible, my town would be covered in that stuff. Sorry just wondering.
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    janineover wrote: »
    Just wondering why nothing for the 4th of July? Just skipped over for pride 2017, I would really like to see stuff for the 4th next year if possible, my town would be covered in that stuff. Sorry just wondering.

seems like you just missed 4th of july xD it started late lst month and ended when this update started
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    I just wanted to say that EA & Tapped Out have done a great job with their mini events in 2017. Rommelwood, Pin Pals, & Pride have all been really fun events with great content. Pride may be the best of the bunch so far.
    This one is good. Sometimes minor events are better than major events.