Replies

• bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    nope. i'm still lvl 25
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Clean out all pending friend requests. I just did that and got access to my game now (Thanks Spiff!). You will need a pc and the origin client to do it though.
  • bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    cleared all pending friends but it keeps crashing :(
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Is it because you decided to become a land baron? Try storing some trees or other decor during your 10 second window. Hopefully if you store enough items, the game will stabilize for you.
  • bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    i haven't changed my town and it worked perfectly the last days and today. the crashing just started.

i can't store stuff because the game crashes way to quickly.

digging on google, this seams to be an old problem, as others had it too.
  • fetwan4
    1 posts
    edited February 2013
    Every time I login it stays on the donut roll and makes this
    Weird harp sound what could be wrong??? Oh also when I logout it will enter a new game but I can't enter my saved game help!!!!
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    bendermac wrote:
    i haven't changed my town and it worked perfectly the last days and today. the crashing just started.

i can't store stuff because the game crashes way to quickly.

digging on google, this seams to be an old problem, as others had it too.

I read somewhere that a factory reset might do the trick, but that would suck. Hope you find a better solution.
  • Tortyreus
    108 posts
    edited February 2013
    Same here... Still can't log in, has been almost 24 hours since I played last time...
    Sick of this crap.
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    I had some crashing over the weekend with a very slow server response. One might think it was due to the blizzard, but I live in CA - several thousand miles away from that storm (it was relatively warm and very sunny here).

My guess is that there are rolling server updates that affect certain people at certain times. Mine just happened to coincide with the blizzard. Yours may be occurring now. If my theory is correct, you should be back online in another day or two.
  • bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    i guess i have to wait it out :(
  • doctoru2
    291 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    bendermac wrote:
    i guess i have to wait it out :(

When I had difficulty over the weekend, I could still log in. But it was VERY slow. Visiting friends was nearly impossible and when I did, I would often get booted. But once I was in my town, I could move about. Do you see something similar?

Either way, keep trying for the next few days.

I'm also hoping we have a mini-update tomorrow for Valentine's Day (which brings Ralph). Of course, I may be disappointed. Still, if one comes, this may also help stabilize your game.

Good luck!
  • bendermac
    265 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    i'm back :D

but i lost all my hearts (a little over1000) :(
  • K9gunner
    44 posts
    edited February 2013
    I can't log in also.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.