EA Forums - Banner

Surveillance Post

willp_70
303 posts Member
Is there any use in continuing this chore? I get about 45 aliens by using the "piano player" tap, but only see a garbage can and a cell phone won.

Replies

• stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    I usually only tap twice and then let the timer run out. That gets me a couple smart devices. And a tiny amount of garbage, could get more if I tapped more.
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    The main use is it lets you stick pile both items past the limit. If you don't use either one, then it's probably not worth your time.
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    rw228 wrote: »
    The main use is it lets you stick pile both items past the limit. If you don't use either one, then it's probably not worth your time.

Stockpiling garbage kinda disrupts my railyard rhythm. Typically I collect from the recycling places, send people to the dump, and then look at the railyard to determine which resource(s) I need to work on. By the time I'm done deciding the garbage is ready. But when I have like 5000 garbages I don't get that little time out period.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    What thing do we have with aliens? Do you mean robots?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • willp_70
    303 posts Member
    Not aliens, sorry. Not sure what they are.
  • johncolombo
    11285 posts Senior Moderator
    I dunno. Was kinda of a nice treat last rail yard day to have close to 6000 bits of garbage ready to go and my communicators are almost up to 900 in case of future SH updates. So it's useful to me.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    Nice to stockpile. Usually when making the cans, plastic and bottles I have everyone working on that and homer left alone to make enough trash. 50 at a time is an annoying grind.
    I don't even know how many phones I have :):)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    The trash is annoying to me. I'm over 40k stock pile now. I wish other things would stock like other railyard items. I play the scanner constantly.
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    Over 40k in trash? Dam that's a lot.
  • Derailing the topic: Do you think there will be more SH to come? Because I am dreading that day! :s I ask that EA just open up the land there for free and forget about making us grind, grind, grind. Do any of the mini games drop stuff for SH or just Railyard? Thank you!
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    Derailing the topic: Do you think there will be more SH to come? Because I am dreading that day! :s I ask that EA just open up the land there for free and forget about making us grind, grind, grind. Do any of the mini games drop stuff for SH or just Railyard? Thank you!

The Vac and the scanner give smart devices. The vac can't be used once you are at the max however. Big Claw will randomly drop pharmaceutical pills too.
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    So the only 2 that drop SH also drops rail stuff. Like SH can't be on its own! :D
  • Muhsterino
    4489 posts Member
    Derailing the topic: Do you think there will be more SH to come? Because I am dreading that day! :s I ask that EA just open up the land there for free and forget about making us grind, grind, grind. Do any of the mini games drop stuff for SH or just Rail yard? Thank you!
    From SH thread:
    HhmUB8Hl.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS