EA Forums - Banner

Honoring Marcia? Deceased Event?

2Next

Replies

• I would love to see Bleeding Gums Murphy added to the game.
  • Bleeding Gums Murphy

Oh I can't even begin to imagine the things they could do for a touching questline with Lisa over him.
    At level 65, started forums June 2017, add me if you want I'm on every day.
  • Bleeding Gums Murphy

Oh I can't even begin to imagine the things they could do for a touching questline with Lisa over him.
    They could have a duet.
  • 1pillform
    1963 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Devil Maude would be perfect fit since we already got Devil Flanders. And a "ghost" or "spirit" event would be fun. Or basically what your asking for is a "Day of the Dead" event would be more appropriate. Since it has to do with honoring the dead.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Devil Maude would be perfect fit since we already got Devil Flanders. And a "ghost" or "spirit" event would be fun. Or basically what your asking for is a "Day of the Dead" event would be more appropriate. Since it has to do with honoring the dead.

A good idea and agree with day of the dead event.
  • 1pillform wrote: »

Exactly. This is exactly what i mean. Also I've been thinking and maybe they could include statues of Phil and Marcia..? Similar to the Walt Disney Statue?
    At level 65, started forums June 2017, add me if you want I'm on every day.
  • Bleeding Gums Murphy
    Wow page 1. Wow.