EA Forums - Banner

Valentines Update 3 weeks ago... Still can't play game

If I log in I can't play game. I can play as annynomus but my level 26 game is froze. At the tap screen donut spins once them freezes.

EA : Fix this, I have spent over $40 on this game. FIX IT!

I think you have been a victim of the Level 26 glitch, it shouldn't be available but some got it then lost access to their towns. Hopefully this is addressed in the next update (hopefully tomorrow!). Not much more I can tell you but if you search this forum there are a number of people who have had this issue!

Good Luck.

Replies

• NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Agreed, ive barely been able to play mine since the update :(
  • ChAirForceKilla
    35 posts
    edited February 2013
    Well it's * I can get any if the Velentines stuff
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    Me either :-( I just hope the update comes tomorrow or ASAP so I can finally use my town
  • Malocchio21
    43 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    It's pretty amazing that EA hasn't addressed this issue.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    It's pretty amazing that EA hasn't addressed this issue.

They probably aren't bothered, I mean it relatively few people who are affected so they're still making money off the rest of people who can play
  • joshhuffman
    298 posts
    edited February 2013
    True story. Having spent an obscene amount of money on this game i went on an email tirade using a few email addresses I gleaned from LinkedIn I got far up enough the food chain to get a phone call from a VPs assistant. They are aware of problem and he says studio is working on patch but there is no timeline as they don't know if it works yet. Yes we will get screwed out of the entire Valentines Day update and there isn't much they will do less gift us the limited items, which I doubt. It sucks on the highest level and completely comical considering EAs position recently in the press to improve customer service with its customers.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.