EA Forums - Banner

What has been your best purchase (of 200 donuts or less) in TO?

Prev1

Maybe it was a character you have loved for 20 years. Maybe it was a handful of decorations that made an area look like The Best Thing Ever. Maybe it was something that raised your multiplier 100%.

Replies

• Off the top of my head I'd go with the Zombie Sandwich as my favourite purchase.
  • XP Collider without a doubt; She-She lounge if a second is required.
  • rw228
    1055 posts Member
    Scorpio has been my purchase. Has some great tasks and one of my favorite characters.
  • Off the top of my head I'd go with the Zombie Sandwich as my favourite purchase.

+1 by fay my favorite purchase
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    1) 199 white picket fences
    2) Twonicorn
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • 168sean168
    3806 posts Member
    The yellow submarine. Because it allows expansion into the sea

+1 by far my favorite purchase

++1 Best. Purchase. Ever. :sunglasses:

Insanity Laughs. Under Pressure We’re Cracking.
  • Same here Collider and She-She lounge. As long as I remember to make Patty smoke and not to go to Moe's
  • Another Zombie Sandwich. I wish more characters could be zombified, in fact I would pay more donuts for such thing.
  • I've always liked the all seeing eye. It was pretty much the one non-character purchase that I ever saw and bought immediately on the spot
  • 5 Beach Hideaways.
  • I haven't played much; but my best purchase so far was Duff Stadium. Haven't used it all too much, but I like it since I currently work in a baseball stadium, so it feels like a second home. Kind of.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I bought 200 Rainbow Trees... Only use one of them.. No regrets

image.png
    At level 65, started forums June 2017, add me if you want I'm on every day.
  • Kodos, the very first character I bought with hard earned freemium donuts :smile:
  • I found this question too difficult.
  • girl22721
    1158 posts Member
    Tennis Court got me started on building multiplier. I had only a casual interest in the game and no proper focus on strategy before this item was briefly made available for 10 hollywood awards during September 2015. However, the XP Collider is the most important item over the long term and Dr Nick is the character that entertains me more than anything else in the game!
  • Teleporters. Hands down.
  • bluntcard
    3820 posts Member
    Zombie Sandwich.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • zlevell786 wrote: »
    Teleporters. Hands down.

Oh yeah, good one!
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    bluntcard wrote: »
    Zombie Sandwich.
    Probably this for me too. Year round Zombies in town. Except I think I got it in storage for now xD I am not sure why. I think next time I load my game up I'll place it back in my town.

I was going to say teleporters but honestly I forgot where I placed them....in fact I think I lost them. LOL Since they are so small. And I can't think of any other smart buy.....everything else has been a building with a character. Which usually is boring lol
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.