EA Forums - Banner

Donuts Harvested not Saved?

Replies

• @168sean168 this is a great opportunity to enjoy real life and unplug a bit from this game!

I think some folks play this too much, perhaps?
  • @168sean168 this is a great opportunity to enjoy real life and unplug a bit from this game!

Nah, they aren't on it enough
    At level 65, started forums June 2017, add me if you want I'm on every day.
  • 0Brooders0
    2188 posts Member
    Even when I don't need to be in the game...im still IN the game.

:#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I'm all for a stop to the hackers. Just wish EA had given an in game warning so that the real game players knew what was going on. :/

If EA puts a message on the game it will be giving the information that there is a way to hack the game to everyone.

I bet just a small percentage of game players know about it.
  • aabcampos2 wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »
    I'm all for a stop to the hackers. Just wish EA had given an in game warning so that the real game players knew what was going on. :/

If EA puts a message on the game it will be giving the information that there is a way to hack the game to everyone.

Not really, you'd need to jailbreak your phone to do it. You can do it with most iOS games. It's kind of obvious. It's a waste of time, shameful to do and kind of sad, but obvious.
  • 0Brooders0
    2188 posts Member
    I don't see the point to playing a game if you cheat ...

Unless it's Monopoly >:)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 168sean168
    3715 posts Member
    @168sean168 this is a great opportunity to enjoy real life and unplug a bit from this game!

Perhaps, @Cyanide-Tipped, Perhaps
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    aabcampos2 wrote: »

I’m not precisely sure just what you’re implying here. First, acquiring bonus donuts by leveling up (assisted by a high bonus percentage, the purchase of KEMs, blah, blah, blah) is not a hack. It’s a baked-in part of the game design that every Tom, 🎃🎃🎃🎃, and Harry who has played the game for any length of time knows about. As for the people who are really hacking the game — believe me, they already know about this change. Info about it is prominently displayed on hacking web sites. This lack of transparency on EA’s part has nothing to do with protecting information from potential hackers. It’s just a reflection of the way EA operates in general.

• Need better security, making a limit won't do anything. There's work arounds to it also.
  • Bazinga!
    05jGVAt.jpg
    Feel like my money is actually worth something now. Decided to join a hack group to see what's floating around... got my answer. Hopefully this is a start to a new Simpson era!
  • Jonalinn
    1780 posts Member
    aabcampos2 wrote: »

I’m not precisely sure just what you’re implying here. First, acquiring bonus donuts by leveling up (assisted by a high bonus percentage, the purchase of KEMs, blah, blah, blah) is not a hack. It’s a baked-in part of the game design that every Tom, ****, and Harry who has played the game for any length of time knows about. As for the people who are really hacking the game — believe me, they already know about this change. Info about it is prominently displayed on hacking web sites. This lack of transparency on EA’s part has nothing to do with protecting information from potential hackers. It’s just a reflection of the way EA operates in general.

Amen.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • I didn't say anything about KEM farming is a hack. Sory if my English is not great.

I myself play this game since 2012 and do some farming.

Sorry again if I was mistaken
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    Bazinga!
    05jGVAt.jpg
    Feel like my money is actually worth something now. Decided to join a hack group to see what's floating around... got my answer. Hopefully this is a start to a new Simpson era!
    Castlecanttalk.gif~c200
    If its a joke or not is understandable...but still.
    20714569.gif
    part of the joy is you know achieving it yourself.
  • CalumsCobra
    78 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Bazinga!
    05jGVAt.jpg
    Castlecanttalk.gif~c200
    20714569.gif

Dude, pretty sure he's just going "to see what's floating around"
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    Bazinga!
    05jGVAt.jpg
    Castlecanttalk.gif~c200
    20714569.gif

Dude, pretty sure he's just going "to see what's floating around"

Correct. Was curious if there was word dispersed of the hacking situation
  • girl22721 wrote: »

If your experience is like mine, you'll also now find yourself blocked from adding any more donuts for a further 24 hours, which is in some ways more frustrating than the limit itself!

A side effect of this change is that a large in-game cash reserve now has no purpose whatsoever... if we can't make as many donuts as we like with it anymore there's literally nothing else worthwhile to spent it on!

Yup, 24 hours later I am still blocked from earning any donuts. Now I have no reason to play: donuts are impossible to earn, and money is useless.
  • Impossible to earn? Come on now, don't exaggerate. A 1000 a day is plenty.
  • girl22721
    1154 posts Member
    Impossible to earn? Come on now, don't exaggerate. A 1000 a day is plenty.

You might be misunderstanding. If you earn 1000 donuts in 24 hours then your limit for the next 24 hours is 0 (zero).
  • girl22721 wrote: »

You might be misunderstanding. If you earn 1000 donuts in 24 hours then your limit for the next 24 hours is 0 (zero).

Meatball says it'll be ok
    bvAjK3u.jpg
  • rw228
    1047 posts Member
    girl22721 wrote: »

So then essentially it's 1000 every 48 hours?
    What if you stop at say 950 in 24 hours?