EA Forums - Banner

Zombie Sandwich is special

123457Next

Replies

• 0Brooders0
    2111 posts Member
    bluntcard wrote: »
    EA: Please add more time selections for ZS. Please also make the Nightmare Pile like the Zombie Sandwich so that all kids may go Trick or Treating at the same time. Thank you!

^ Yes please EA ^ !!!
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    EA: Please add more time selections for ZS. Please also make the Nightmare Pile like the Zombie Sandwich so that all kids may go Trick or Treating at the same time. Thank you!

I agree. 4hrs 8hrs 12 hrs would be awesome
  • hi, zombie sandwich have 1 h quest for non-prem. character with premium payout. my question are...Its some decoration or building for 12h, 8h and 4h for non-premium character with premium payout? Thx for answers.
  • asiafinest wrote: »

If they do this and offer it again, guaranteed first purchase of the event!
  • asiafinest wrote: »

If they do this and offer it again, guaranteed first purchase of the event!

All the more reason to release late into the event...ca-Ching!
  • EA HEAR HIM !