EA Forums - Banner

What is your least favorite thing about TSTO?

124Next

Replies

• 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    Tapping

^^^ Winner

This topic can be closed now :D
    LMAO!!
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • lack of land for me
    i have a ton of buildings in storage as I have no place to put them. have tried to condense my designs after my last nuke but still ran out of room

i have started to put placeable buildings on the squidport tiles which helps but for some reason my item limit has shot right up when doing this
    anyone know if this is normal?
  • lack of land for me
    i have a ton of buildings in storage as I have no place to put them. have tried to condense my designs after my last nuke but still ran out of room

i have started to put placeable buildings on the squidport tiles which helps but for some reason my item limit has shot right up when doing this

unfortunately it is normal when placing items in/on water for some strange reason items on water count double or more @168sean168 did several tests with items in water and found that the item count was much higher for the same item in water than on land.
    ]

• thanks for that. i would assume that's including items placed on the sand

i take it most have a pretty basic Squidport area in that case
  • Muhsterino
    4500 posts Member
    lack of land for me

This is about item counts from the 2nd post of the tips thread:
    9PG5fEbl.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • it being online only and the pay to win thing. i'd rahter buy the game first and have a sandbox mode where i can just have fun playing with the characters and build my dream town. i have an ocd about touch screens aswell and i prefer buttons.
  • it being online only and the pay to win thing. i'd rahter buy the game first and have a sandbox mode where i can just have fun playing with the characters and build my dream town. i have an ocd about touch screens aswell and i prefer buttons.

Sounds like you'd prefer a console game.
  • Send all springfielders tasks bug me alot
  • They keep making super hero promos. 3 is too much. They are my least favorite promos. Won't be playing this one again.
  • rw228 wrote: »
    I don't like when there is a send Springfielders that the task manager is overridden and characters can't be sent that way.

This, especially when it's related to a daily challenge that you've already dismissed and then have to manually task all of your characters or just skip the game completely for a day.
    6. Neighbor reset time, i'd like a static reset time is that too much to ask for? 24 hours means the clock will begin after the first tap is made, perhaps i tapped last night at 10:30 P.M., my next reset will be 24 hours from then, but lets say i fall asleep at 10:00 P.M. and dont wake up until the next morning at around 5:00 A.M. and then tap. congratulations dummy now you have to wait another 24 hours for the reset, for me this can go on and on until i reach 10:30 P.M. once again, which is quite annoying, we all have things to do, yes all i have to do is log in and tap 1 item in order to start the clock, but then i take extreme actions, i'll log in tap 1 item, go to sleep, wake up visit half of my neighbors and then leave the other half for the next reset. In events where event points are shared bot ways for neighbors, i'm basically withholding those points from my neighbors, something that can be easily solved with a static reset time.

And this. Surely the neighbour visit clock could align itself with the daily challenge/rail yard/event clocks.
  • rw228
    1057 posts Member
    jaddy1874 wrote: »
    rw228 wrote: »
    I don't like when there is a send Springfielders that the task manager is overridden and characters can't be sent that way.

This, especially when it's related to a daily challenge that you've already dismissed and then have to manually task all of your characters or just skip the game completely for a day.
    6. Neighbor reset time, i'd like a static reset time is that too much to ask for? 24 hours means the clock will begin after the first tap is made, perhaps i tapped last night at 10:30 P.M., my next reset will be 24 hours from then, but lets say i fall asleep at 10:00 P.M. and dont wake up until the next morning at around 5:00 A.M. and then tap. congratulations dummy now you have to wait another 24 hours for the reset, for me this can go on and on until i reach 10:30 P.M. once again, which is quite annoying, we all have things to do, yes all i have to do is log in and tap 1 item in order to start the clock, but then i take extreme actions, i'll log in tap 1 item, go to sleep, wake up visit half of my neighbors and then leave the other half for the next reset. In events where event points are shared bot ways for neighbors, i'm basically withholding those points from my neighbors, something that can be easily solved with a static reset time.

And this. Surely the neighbour visit clock could align itself with the daily challenge/rail yard/event clocks.

Had the daily challenge thing like that again plus the three or four Senior DingDong tasks that were like that. Very frustrating day.
  • I hate that I have to pay for the convenience of using the job manager at the unemployment office. I love being to send everyone on a 12 hrs task at the same time, but I loose money doing it.
    bauchman_s79
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    Lots of great complaints but I'm going to have to go with inventory management. It has gotten to the point where I do very little decorating as a result. Pretty much everything new just gets shuffled into a corner while I await an upgrade to the inventory system. My fear is that with the game's declining popularity that this may never be addressed.
  • Your XP percentage should be calculated from what you have - NOT what is out of inventory and on display.

this would also help with item limits as we wouldn't need to have everything out (ie. SH buildings) to get our max percentage. I can't even imagine how many things i have out of inventory just for the %. has always irked me - especially when i get the item limit warning. I have always thought this was a no brainer but obviously there MUST be a reason it is the way it is currently.
  • Your XP percentage should be calculated from what you have - NOT what is out of inventory and on display.

this would also help with item limits as we wouldn't need to have everything out (ie. SH buildings) to get our max percentage. I can't even imagine how many things i have out of inventory just for the %. has always irked me - especially when i get the item limit warning. I have always thought this was a no brainer but obviously there MUST be a reason it is the way it is currently.

Omg yes, just like how SH works.
    At level 65, started forums June 2017, add me if you want I'm on every day.
  • I've just had a reminder of one of the most annoying things in my game. A daily task asking me to collect furniture/gym mats/whatever when it is already full and I can't collect anything. The game should realise this and not give me these tasks. I can dismiss it of course, and often do, but just now it gave me another SH currency task as a replacement.. which, again, I can't complete.