Replies

• KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    Huh? No tacos option? Makes me wish we had polls again
  • Castiel19x
    3915 posts Member
    I will say yes :D
    Nuking is always the answer
  • I think that most of us on here have already proved that we are willing to accept pretty much anything Simpsons related :)
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • 1pillform
    1960 posts Member
    They aren't really doing it by season....they are 100% random with what they give us. Its almost like they roll D&D dice and allow the dice to tell them what we get or not.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Yes. I am not sure what % of the show has been covered so far, but I don't have any thought of quitting.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    They aren't really doing it by season....they are 100% random with what they give us. Its almost like they roll D&D dice and allow the dice to tell them what we get or not.

I know it's going to be random,but I've seen "some" complaints from other users (whether it's too many updates/ not having enough time to finish the last update / "some" want fewer updates / others like me want more updates..etc) I mean the tag line of this game is "Life ruining fun" & that's why I'm asking the question :)
  • AARONRTD
    1802 posts Member
    Magic 8-ball says "most likely" to should we have another Easter event.
  • rw228
    1043 posts Member
    I would. There are tons of things from early seasons still not released.
  • I'm not stopping any time soon :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I would like this there are loads of stuff still to be added to the game every time I watch Simpsons on tv am constantly saying to myself that needs added to the game or this