EA Forums - Banner

Superheroes return?

Replies

• I'm wondering what the craic is with the spooky cabins returning as a premium item....apparently it will have a bonus%...but aside from it confirming even further that anything crafted in a previous event will more than likely never have anything attached to it, where does it fit into all this?....
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    I'm wondering what the craic is with the spooky cabins returning as a premium item....apparently it will have a bonus%...but aside from it confirming even further that anything crafted in a previous event will more than likely never have anything attached to it, where does it fit into all this?....

I know, something is up. Superheroes tying with Halloween stuff. Halloween would be the next major event after whatever happens in the summer one....
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    I think that's more about how they cut the code for the updates. Like they fixed the campfire and wanted to deploy it now rather than waiting till Halloween so they could cross it off their list of bugs. The other Halloween related changes probably just came along for the ride more or less.
  • Most of the reactions with superheroes returning.
    kz5mYQt.jpg
    I however am optimistic
  • Did somebody see a walkthrough of some kind?
    Maybe I'm blind.
  • 1pillform
    2002 posts Member
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Most of the reactions with superheroes returning.
    kz5mYQt.jpg
    I however am optimistic
    But it hasn't returned.....a story with no animated tasks or time limit for that matter isn't considered anything. Liker LP said in a recent thread "its a sale"
    ~Always be Designing~
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    kz5mYQt.jpg
    I however am optimistic

I'm with you Im still hoping for a third installment.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    kz5mYQt.jpg
    I however am optimistic

1pillform wrote: »
    kz5mYQt.jpg
    I however am optimistic
    But it hasn't returned.....a story with no animated tasks or time limit for that matter isn't considered anything. Liker LP said in a recent thread "its a sale"

Yeah. I think if they were to do a real event, they wouldn't put just about everything in the mystery box.
  • johncolombo
    11191 posts Senior Moderator
    how is Pie Man unlocked? is it in the store for free?

you slacking there Gman?
    :D
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm wondering what the craic is with the spooky cabins returning as a premium item....apparently it will have a bonus%...but aside from it confirming even further that anything crafted in a previous event will more than likely never have anything attached to it, where does it fit into all this?....

If they did apply it to the ones you already have, I would be sitting real pretty. I have over 100 in my farm. Even 0.25% would be a 25%+ addition!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    1pillform wrote: »
    kz5mYQt.jpg
    I however am optimistic

That's exactly it. This is a superheroes-themed sale. It's not a mini event by any stretch. It's schedule filler.

The funny thing is, if they did this with Stonecutters content a lot of people would be overjoyed.
  • rw228
    1046 posts Member
    Did I miss where it said this was just a sale? I've looked on a couple threads and didn't see anything concrete.
  • how is Pie Man unlocked? is it in the store for free?

you slacking there Gman?
    :D

i've him since day 1 of sh 1 lol
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    rw228 wrote: »
    Did I miss where it said this was just a sale? I've looked on a couple threads and didn't see anything concrete.

I was wondering the same thing. This wouldn't be the first time where we had a short questline that came before a major event. I wouldn't say that I really want another Superhero event, but I wouldn't be totally against it.
  • meinaz wrote: »

I was wondering the same thing. This wouldn't be the first time where we had a short questline that came before a major event. I wouldn't say that I really want another Superhero event, but I wouldn't be totally against it.

This isn't like TTT or Destination Springfield where we get a prelude a couple of days before the main event. This Superheroes sale (yep, still calling it a sale) is 11 days.
  • I agree that this looks like a sale (could be wishful thinking). With TTT we had a new item. The only thing new here seems like the quest.
  • On a side note, why is the Squad HQ considered a restaurant?
  • Uhhhhhh, wouldn't they sell more stuff by having this "sale" continue on into the "event" and overlap with the first Act so people could get their first crack at old stuff now and then later maybe buy more stuff once they see how these purchases plug into what's going on thematically? Not that i really believe we're getting Supes III, just playing devil's advocate.
  • Uhhhhhh, wouldn't they sell more stuff by having this "sale" continue on into the "event" and overlap with the first Act so people could get their first crack at old stuff now and then later maybe buy more stuff once they see how these purchases plug into what's going on thematically? Not that i really believe we're getting Supes III, just playing devil's advocate.

Is there any precedent for an event starting out the way you're describing it?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    meinaz wrote: »

This isn't like TTT or Destination Springfield where we get a prelude a couple of days before the main event. This Superheroes sale (yep, still calling it a sale) is 11 days.

I can't see any time limits in my game.