EA Forums - Banner

Can Radioactive Man statue be stored seperately?

Prev1
JJR2112
391 posts Member
I'd really like to purchase the character but don't want to waste the doughnuts if he's just going to be in storage. Thanks.

Replies

• wiedmannaj
    1126 posts Member
    As someone who got the statue and character originally, they are not tied together, I doubt it would be different if you bought them now.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • JJR2112
    391 posts Member
    Thanks @wiedmannaj

Turns out the statue starts off in storage so all's good in my world!
  • There's no multiplier bonus on the statue right?
  • I ended up buying it by accident (just wanted to see how big it was but no preview since it's a bundle). Still worth it for radioactive man
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    It should have a 10 hour visual task for most of the characters from Superheroes 1.

But you do need Kane Manor for his 8-hour visual task.
  • I got RM and Kane Manor during last year's superhero event. Is that why I don't see the statue in my store?
  • I got RM and Kane Manor during last year's superhero event. Is that why I don't see the statue in my store?

Most likely. The way they do their bundles is, a little screwy to say the least.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Well it's Radioactive Man (worth 60D) and the statue (1,000IGC) bundled together for those who don't have them both, all for only 60D thus saving you a whopping 1,000IGC....quite the bargain!!
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Indeed. No biggie , tho. The new stuff looks pretty cool.
  • Well it's Radioactive Man (worth 60D) and the statue (1,000IGC) bundled together for those who don't have them both, all for only 60D thus saving you a whopping 1,000IGC....quite the bargain!!

Beyond that, if you want full access to Radioactive Man's standard job list you have to shell out another 30 donuts for Kane Manor (if one doesn't have it) to unlock his animated 8hr. job, bringing the true cost of RM up to 90 donuts.

Beyond that, if you want full access to Radioactive Man's standard job list you have to shell out another 30 donuts for Kane Manor (if one doesn't have it) to unlock his animated 8hr. job, bringing the true cost of RM up to 90 donuts.

If I wasn't passing it up already, this would be the clincher!...:lol:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...

If I wasn't passing it up already, this would be the clincher!...:lol:
    Heard that!
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • does it have all the skins and the cutscenes included for those that buy it???
  • Beyond that, if you want full access to Radioactive Man's standard job list you have to shell out another 30 donuts for Kane Manor (if one doesn't have it) to unlock his animated 8hr. job, bringing the true cost of RM up to 90 donuts.

Kane Manor is no longer needed for Radioactive Man's 8 hr. task:
    Radioactive Man's Relax can now be done at Radioactive Man Statue too.
    This is our last dance. This is ourselves under pressure.
  • does it have all the skins and the cutscenes included for those that buy it???
    I'd like to know this as well. I have only the I damaged skin. I wonder if there is a way for me to get the other skins.
  • Beyond that, if you want full access to Radioactive Man's standard job list you have to shell out another 30 donuts for Kane Manor (if one doesn't have it) to unlock his animated 8hr. job, bringing the true cost of RM up to 90 donuts.

Well, that's good for those who want him. Good on EA for adjusting that.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member

Yep. That makes it a little easier to justify getting him. I only want him because I'm forced to have Fallout Boy. They're a set. I'd rather store the statue, but can pop it out if I happen to do 8 hour tasks.
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • simp7fan wrote: »

Yep. That makes it a little easier to justify getting him. I only want him because I'm forced to have Fallout Boy. They're a set. I'd rather store the statue, but can pop it out if I happen to do 8 hour tasks.

Yeah, the one good thing about that monstrosity of a statue is that there are lots of people (skins really) from the superheroes events with visual tasks there.
  • Muhsterino
    4440 posts Member
    does it have all the skins and the cutscenes included for those that buy it???
    @LPNintendoITA I bought Radioactive Man and the statue on my new town, the statue doesn't have any of the skins, there are 2 cutscenes that can be watched:
    qpJJpetl.jpg
    Nm5wsiIl.jpg
    aINwnVkl.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Nice apparently the cutscenes are linked to rad man or is it the statue?