EA Forums - Banner

Accidentally spent 60 donuts

I was looking in the store to see the new stuff and I accidentally clicked on stupid radioactive man is there a way ea can give me back 60 donuts? Cause I don't want radioactive man

Replies

• KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    You can try opening a ticket with them
  • Muhsterino
    4169 posts Member
    Do you have the donut spending confirmation turned on in your game? If you haven't, take a look at the the top of this thread to find out how to do it:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/90074/tips-for-new-players/p1
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    Try is the key word. Best to turn on confirm donut spend to prevent this from happening again.
    1.png

2014-10-17-19-11-24.png?w=430&h=391
  • Also try reevaluating your stance. Justice is important, and Radioactive Man supplies justice.
  • Thank you
  • I once accidentally spent 300-400 donuts rushing jobs at the employment office. I contacted ea but I had no idea exactly how many I had wasted. They credited me with 300 I think. I might not have gotten all I wasted but got enough to take away the sick feeling in my gut.
  • 60fatpils isn't such a terrible loss. This one of my most treasured characters. Give it him a chance he'll grow on you.
  • What worries me is how easy it is to accidentally spend donuts speeding up a task. That has the potential to drain anyone's donut supply with long tasks.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    Rexplosive wrote: »
    What worries me is how easy it is to accidentally spend donuts speeding up a task. That has the potential to drain anyone's donut supply with long tasks.

This is why you should have the confirm donut spending on.
  • It sometimes turns off when there are game updates. I've lost a few dozen on more than one occasion speeding up tasks when confirm spend deactivates due to this. Least you got a permanent item.
  • Also try reevaluating your stance. Justice is important, and Radioactive Man supplies justice.

:D :D :D
  • johncolombo
    11027 posts Senior Moderator
    I had donut confirmation on in my crawl town. I wanted radioactive man but you touch him you own him. Maybe we need a psa for that. It was instant.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • So glad I haven't touched him. I would be pissed! Was mad enough at myself for rushing 189 chars in employment office, I'd be furious if it happened when I had the confirm donut "on"
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • I just bought him and the confirmation worked ad usual. Its so unlike this game to be inconsistent :#
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.