EA Forums - Banner

Superheroes Return: Walkthrough

Prev1
LPNintendoITA
11330 posts Member
edited July 2017
Fallout Boy's Rise From the Shadows Pt. 1

Auto starts

Homer: Errgh. Ugh. D'oh! Can't. Open. Tub. Of. New. Duff. Ice. Cream! Superhero help needed!
Fallout Boy: No need to scream for ice cream, fair citizen! I will take you to Sundae school!
Homer: Who are you again?
Fallout Boy: I am Fallout Boy, Radioactive Man's sidekick.
Homer: Then “sidekick” this frozen concoction container for me.

superiorsquadhq_menu.png?w=49unlock_falloutboy.png?w=116
Task: Build Superior Squad HQ
Task: Have Fallout Boy Help Citizens
Time: 1h

Fallout Boy: I've been iced out. This cream was cooler than I.

Fallout Boy's Rise From the Shadows Pt. 2

Homer starts

Homer: My scoop dreams have melted into nightmares!
Clobber Girl: I will sav-or your taste buds, Dad!
Homer: Wow, you did it!
Homer: Clobber Girl cracked the lid on this case, Flop-out Boy. Maybe you should try to help some other Springfielders in need and fail.
Fallout Boy: I've fallen out of flavor. How can I be weaker than a super-strength eight-year-old?! Must show everyone I'm not a dork sidekick!

Task: Make Homer Enjoy His Ice Cream
Time: 4h
Task: Make Fallout Boy Perform Menial Tasks [x3]

Fallout Boy's Rise From the Shadows Pt. 3

Fallout Boy starts

Lisa: Recycling bins overturned? Explosions at the Brown House?
Bart: And someone's tagged the school over my tags on the school! Who is evil enough to do something more evil than me?
Lisa: It’s odd that these pranks are happening just when the Superheroes come back into town. It’s as if they were wreaking the havoc themselves…
Fallout Boy: These kids think my attacks are that of a dumb prankster? I'll show them these crimes are that of a mastermind!

Task: Make Fallout Boy Perform Criminal Tasks [x3]
Task: Make Bart and Lisa Investigate Petty Crimes [x2]

Old King Coal: Who is behind these deliciously evil crimes? I must unearth the culprit and recruit them!
Charcoal Briquette: I also wonder who iz capable of zee beautiful calamity.

Fallout Boy's Rise From the Shadows Pt. 4

Fallout Boy starts

Fallout Boy: Wonder no more. For it is I, zee delicious Fallout Boy, whom you are searching for!
The Fracker: Wow, incredibly lame entrance, dude. All your cool villain points – gone.
Petroleus Rex: You're as slick as a blown-out oil derrick…which is not slick. FYI: it's dry.
Old King Coal: Run along, little sidekick. Go back and bury your head behind your Radioactive Man mommy.

Task: Send Criminals to Fallout Boy Insult Club [x4]
Task: Make Fallout Boy Up His Villain Game

Fallout Boy: The Fossil Fuel Four thinks they're the only ones who know things! I'll show those big mean jerky-jerk faces! I'll also come up with better insults.
Radioactive Man: Fallout Boy! I hear you've been up to a lot of no-good. You know that your character alignment does not allow for mischief!

Fallout Boy's Rise From the Shadows Pt. 5

Fallout Boy starts

Fallout Boy: Character alignment be damned! Have you any idea how the villain side feels? I'm beginning to enjoy being evil. And you kept me from it!
The Scout Master: Oh, goodie, Radioactive Man. I see you've met my new malicious, merit-badged side-kick – Fall-Scout Boy. He's part of my jamboree now!
Radioactive Man: So, Scout Master! You're behind all of this!
Fallout Boy: NOOOOO! This new identity has all been a lie? I'll bet these merit badges are even…unmerited! I've just been a pawn again? WHYYYYY?!

Task: Make Fallout Boy Emo Out by Listening to Fall Out Boy
Time: 6h
Task: Make Bart and Lisa Help Fallout Boy Deal With His Emotions [x2]
Time: 6h

Radioactive Man: Now, have you learned your lesson?
Fallout Boy: Yes, I know how to manage my feelings by complaining on social media and losing myself in nu-metal. I'm back to normal.

Quest reward: $200 and 20 XP

unlock_homer_pieman.png?w=94
Pie Mania

Homer starts

Homer: Mmm…Pie.
Marge: Homie, come back to bed. You're sweets-walking again.
Homer: Mmm… must fling pie!
Marge: Homer! Where are you going?
Homer: ...PIE!!

Task: Make Pie Man Stock Up on Pies
Time: 24h

Marge: Kids, have you seen your father? He was acting funny in bed last night. And it wasn't Jimmy Fallon funny.
Marge: I just hope he passes out somewhere safe.

spooky-campfire.png?w=150
Are You Afraid of the Bark?

Bart starts

Bart: Oo, a spooky campfire in our town. This is the perfect spot for scaring nerds!
Milhouse: I'm not sure we should go near it, Bart. It looks almost TOO spooky.
Bart: Introducing the perfect guinea pig.

Task: Make Bart Tell a Scary Story

doorbellfiesta_menu.png?w=150unlock_senordingdong.png?w=80
All Night Dong Pt. 1

Señor Ding Dong starts

Señor Ding Dong: Ding-Dong, Springfield! Señor is at the door!
Señor Ding Dong: Here to right wrongs, protect the innocent, straighten welcome mats, and make sure no one has a foolish doorbell chime – for I am Señor Ding Dong!
Señor Ding Dong: But first, I must check my beloved shop. For a man is only as good as his ding-Dongs.

Task: Make Señor Ding Dong Tune Doorbells in Store
Time: 1h

Señor Ding Dong: Everything is in order. Now to do some superhero-ing!

All Night Dong Pt. 2

Señor Ding Dong starts

Señor Ding Dong: Where are all the wrongs that need righting? All the villains that need polishing to a righteous shine?
Luann: Oh no, my groceries are falling! My red beans are rolling! My tater tots are tumbling! My juice is on the loose! Someone help me!
Señor Ding Dong: A citizen's in need! Away I sashay!

Task: Reach Level 15 and Build Moe's Tavern
Task: Make Señor Ding Dong Lasso Up Groceries
Task: Make Springfield Women Shop at Kwik-E-Mart [x5]

Luann: Thank you, Señor Ding Dong! You can ring this belle any time you're free.
Señor Ding Dong: It is my pleasure to press your buttons, Señora.

All Night Dong Pt. 3

Señor Ding Dong starts

Marge: Tell us more of the Señor!
Luann: And then he gathered all the groceries up in one fell crack of his whip.
Selma: This man sounds like he knows how to polish all dings great and small. Marge, call him to fix your doorbell.
Marge: It's not broken.
Selma: I'll make sure that it is.
Marge: Well, if it's a favor for my friends, I don't see the harm in having a sexy Latino man working in my house.
Señor Ding Dong: I heard a beautiful lady needs her bell rung? Do not lose your smiles over this, mis amores. I will help!

Task: Make Señor Ding Dong Whip the Simpson House Doorbell
Time: 2h
Task: Make Springfield Women Ogle at the Simpson House [x5]

Selma: Señor Ding Dong, how can we ever replay you?
Señor Ding Dong: Don't you mean “repay” me?
Selma: l know what I said.
Señor Ding Dong: Your $49.95 is play-ment enough.

All Night Dong Pt. 4

Señor Ding Dong starts

Cookie Kwan: Señor Ding Dong, I heard you are #1 on the Westside, and a solid #2 in many parts of the Eastside, at making bells ring again.
Señor Ding Dong: I do not make the bells ring. I make love to the doorbell so that they desire to chime again.
Cookie Kwan: Perfect! I need you to “make love” to all the doorbells of my female clients. I must warn you – some of these doorbells haven't been pressed in years.
Señor Ding Dong: I am needed! Show me to these clients who need to be unbroken!

Task: Make Señor Ding Dong Whip Around Town
Task: Make Springfield Women Bid for Señor Ding Dong’s Company [x3]

Señor Ding Dong: I have finished my rounds, but now my van…she is stalling on me! ¡Ay, Dios mío!
Cookie Kwan: I have a perfect place you can rest your van – my condo. No bells and whistles…just stack parking and me.
Señor Ding Dong: Señora, you are a generous soul! But I must warn you – I am very good at engaging bells, not so much at engaging women.

All Night Dong Pt. 5

Señor Ding Dong starts

Señor Ding Dong: All I do is fix doorbells. When they only go ding, I give them the Dong! There must be more to life than this.
Mrs. Quimby: Señor Ding Dong! You have an urgent mission from the mayor.
Señor Ding Dong: From the leader of all of Springfield?! Finally, my time has come to pass. What is the mission?
Mrs. Quimby: Meet me for drinks at Moe's, and I'll give you the details.

Task: Make Señor Ding Dong Go to Moe's for Important Mission
If the user has Mrs. Quimby: Task: Make Mrs. Quimby Drink at Moe's

Señor Ding Dong: My dear, I believe we have the Mayor's bells in working order now. And you are also chiming beautifully.
Mrs. Quimby: Thank you for helping me! You and your whip have a way around first ladies.

All Night Dong Pt. 6

Señor Ding Dong starts

Señor Ding Dong: It has been a long day today, and very little super-heroing. I strangely am only called upon to fix everyone's doorbells…
Señor Ding Dong: ¡Ay, Dios mío! Am I not a real superhero, but selling my soul for the Doorbell Fiesta?
Smithers: Excuse me. I heard there was a handsome Latino who can fix a fella's doorbell? Are you that a-door-a-bell Señor?
Señor Ding Dong: *sighs* Yes, that is me. A fixer of chimes, bells, and wrongs, I am Señor Ding Dong!
Smithers: I'd answer any doorbell you and your magic whip fix. May I watch you work up a sweat?

Task: Make Señor Ding Dong Whip Around Town
Task: Make Smithers Whip It
Time: 8h

Señor Ding Dong: Super-heroing is a lot of work, but all good things come to those for whom the bell toils.

Quest reward: $200 and 20 XP

unlock_radioactiveman.png?w=84
Some Much Needed R & R Pt. 1

Auto starts

Radioactive Man: Now that I have arrived in Springfield, I will fight crime in our city wherever it lies!

Task: Make Radioactive Man Seek Out Crime
Time: 24h

Some Much Needed R & R Pt. 2

Radioactive Man starts

Radioactive Man: I'm impressed! Fallout Boy and the Sky Finger brushed and flossed this city's dark cavities clean!
Radioactive Man: Maybe I can finally find time to recharge my superpowers in the deep-end of a mud bath.

Task: Make Radioactive Man Relax

drlennyslab_menu.png?w=95
Dr. Lenny's Lab

Mr. Burns starts

Mr. Burns: Smithers, I'm not happy with any of my current abodes.
Smithers: Do you need another mansion built sir?
Mr. Burns: No no, not just another mansion. All my mansions represent only a part of me, the rich part.
Mr. Burns: I need a house that will represent all parts of me, rich, evil, reclusive.

Task: Make Mr. Burns Enjoy Dr. Lenny's Evil Lab
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies

• rw228
    1043 posts Member
    Thanks for the info. I really hate all the send multiple character tasks since they override the task manager.
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    No tasks or questline associated with Señor DingDong's van?
  • 1pillform
    1962 posts Member
    The van is useless. It's just another vehicle for show.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Wow so is Ding **** no longer filtered?

Edit: So weird, guess I'm not cool enough
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    The van is useless. It's just another vehicle for show.

Does it do anything when tapped?
  • I didn't get a Dingdong quest start?
  • KillaSqirl wrote: »
    Wow so is Ding **** no longer filtered?

Edit: So weird, guess I'm not cool enough

:D
  • Ding Dong. Can I say that here? I mean, can I say that here? ;)
  • Davidbo33 wrote: »
    Ding Dong. Can I say that here? I mean, can I say that here? ;)

Ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long...
  • DexAspen
    177 posts Member
    Jimmy Fallon is not funny
    Ah, just throw it over the fence. Let Arby's worry about it.
  • Full of vitamins...

wvyd14.jpg
  • matulaboola
    378 posts Member
    edited July 2017
  • i woke up this morning to a very short set of Dr Colossus tasks. This feels really odd. Several random things - the Fallout Boy return, then the spooky campfire for some reason, something with Burns, Senor Dingdong and now this.

Is it a pre-event teaser? yard sale type of thing? just a filler for the big event which must be coming soon?
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    Davidbo33 wrote: »

:o

:D

• i woke up this morning to a very short set of Dr Colossus tasks. This feels really odd. Several random things - the Fallout Boy return, then the spooky campfire for some reason, something with Burns, Senor Dingdong and now this.

Is it a pre-event teaser? yard sale type of thing? just a filler for the big event which must be coming soon?

Most likely time-filler for an upcoming unrelated full-scale event.

that's fine for now, it suggests they plan to do another Superheroes event some time in the future though.

it's a old quest reactivating
    Davidbo33 wrote: »

yep just use [ i] and [ /i] to make it work. It's for purpose of walkthrough so i think it's fair use of avoiding the filter.
  • Same as bootybooty.....it was fine on LPN's thread but when I wanted to copy it to rely the information in another thread, it was "Nah mate, you're to insignificant to have that privilege, here, have some asterisks instead"
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*
  • Ding **** (just testing. I wonder if I can be happy my **** now pays premium)